Cheng Yiyun pointed at the document on the table with his chin, in exchange for a surprised look from Zeng Manwen.

    "Why did you forget to memorize the spy regulations of the alliance?" Zeng Manwen asked.

    "Do you still know the regulations?"

    Cheng Yiyun went around to sit down opposite Zeng Manwen. Zeng Manwen turned the document upside down on the table. Cheng Yiyun poured himself a cup of coffee from the cup in Zeng Manwen's office. The coffee liquid was clear enough to be seen. bottom of the cup.

    Cheng Yiyun snorted in disgust, picked up the cup and took a sip, but it really didn't taste good.

    The food supply was tight during the war, but it was not enough for the second-in-command of the Tobacco Institute to drink such bland coffee. Zeng Manwen, a rich wife who had been in the empire for so long, still remembered to keep it simple and hard when he returned to the alliance?

    Cheng Yiyun sighed, put down the cup, and pushed it away in disgust.

    "Gentleman," Cheng Yiyun called Zeng Manwen's code name in the organization, and said sternly: "Why didn't you kill Li Shuyan?"

    According to the regulations of the alliance's secret agents, any person or thing that may cause exposure or damage the interests of the alliance should be strangled in the cradle inside.

    Zeng Manwen frowned rarely, "Li Shuyan is just a little girl."

    "Yes," Cheng Yiyun nodded exaggeratedly, "a little girl who can crack the "high wall" and is more capable of strengthening the "high wall"."

    Cheng Yiyun said : "You just let a dangerous person join the Red House, and you will be responsible for any accidents in the future."

    There was a sudden frog croak outside the window, and the office was filled with a depressing atmosphere. Zeng Manwen put down the pen in his hand and clasped his hands. Put it on the table and look at Cheng Yiyun with hope in his eyes.

    "You can handle it, right?" Zeng Manwen asked.

    Cheng Yiyun was silent for a moment, then turned his face stiffly and looked away, there was a little weird blush on the tip of his ear.

    "You made such a big mistake, I can't help you to hide it, you wait for the organization to find you." Cheng Yiyun's eyes fluttered around when he said this, and he almost wrote the words duplicity on his face.

    "Indeed, we should all remain absolutely loyal to the alliance." Zeng Manwen stood up, and at the same time there was a knock on the door of her office.

    "I have submitted a detailed debriefing report to the organization, and I have not concealed anything about Li Shuyan." Zeng Manwen said.

    "Are you crazy?" Cheng Yiyun stood up suddenly, she stared at Zeng Manwen in astonishment, trying to see the trace of a joke on her face.

    but.

    "You really..." Cheng Yiyun was incoherent.

    Zeng Manwen stroked her left chest with her right hand, with a smile that Cheng Yiyun couldn't understand. She said to Cheng Yiyun, "My heart always belongs to the alliance."

    "You will be taken to the qualification review!" Cheng Yiyun lost his voice.

    "Well, I know." Zeng Manwen went around Evian and planned to open the office door in person.

    As she walked, she said, "Maybe they've already come."

    Cheng Yiyun turned around, the door of the office opened, and two officers from the Political Review Division wearing big-brimmed hats and red cuffs on their sleeves walked in, one left and one right Put Zeng Manwen in the middle.