Li Shuyan was greatly frustrated.

    She sat in her room all night, writing quickly, and suddenly tore off the page as she was writing, and threw it into the trash without hesitation.

    She struggled with her jumping thinking all night, and finally organized her thoughts into a paper. At dawn the next day, she broke into Zeng Manwen's room and forced Zeng Manwen to read it carefully.     Zeng Manwen took the paper to the study and spent a whole day. From day to night, Zeng Manwen never left the study door. In the afternoon, Li Shuyan was hungry. She turned on the stove and cooked for herself.

    Li Shuyan made a pot of black stuff. She tasted it and threw the whole pot out of the window. She looked at the grand clock in the living room and swore in her heart that if Zeng Manwen didn't come out by dinner time, she would go in. Throw away that damn paper.

    Major General Li was dead, and Li Shuyan didn't like doing calculations in the study. The huge study was occupied by Zeng Manwen, so everything became very convenient.

    Zeng Manwen understood Li Shuyan's paper, and some people in the distant Union Tobacco Institute also understood it. No one can deny that Li Shuyan is the closest person to her mother.

    At the beginning of the lights, when Li Shuyan was about to break in, Zeng Manwen finally came out of the study and gave Li Shuyan a big hug. She asked cautiously, "Have you considered the practical application pitfalls of this encryption?"

    Cut!

    The director suddenly stopped the performance, and Fu Sheng naturally let go of the arms hugging Xiang Wan, she took a step back, and the two kept a polite distance.

    "What happened?" the director asked.

    "Mr. Fu is not feeling well today?" The director said quite euphemistically.

    Fu Sheng's performance was mediocre, and this kind of mediocrity was a big aberration for Fu Sheng.

    Fu Sheng lowered his eyes, stared at the gray-black plaid on the beige amniotic membrane carpet, and said softly, "I'm sorry."

    Thinking that this morning Fu Sheng had made a low-level mistake that a newcomer would never make, the director sighed. Taking a breath, he took out the script and pointed it line by line in front of Fu Sheng. He rarely talks to an actor in such detail:

    "It's true that Zeng Manwen was taking advantage of Li Shuyan, but this time was a rare quiet time for the two of them. Zeng Manwen knew that her lie could not last forever, so before it was exposed, She wants to enjoy every day as the last day."

    "This is the greatest tenderness she can give in turbulent times."

    "You have to look at Li Shuyan."

    When the director finished saying this, Xiang Wan's figure swayed slightly, but she quickly stabilized herself and refused the assistant's support.

    Fu Sheng still lowered her eyes, her thick long eyelashes covered her emotions. If it wasn't for filming, she wouldn't even be able to look at Xiang Wan at the moment. She tried her best to restrain her tumultuous and clamoring heart, and used her reason to build a cage to keep herself in the dark. A strange beast is locked inside.

    She was pushing too hard.

    Fu Sheng raised her head and sincerely apologized to the director, she was going to re-shoot this scene.

    The lights came back on, the radio equipment hung over the heads of the two of them, and all the departments were in place again. Fu Sheng came out of the study again and hugged Li Shuyan who was coming towards her.