"Sister, are you awake?" Xiang Wan looked surprised.

    She put down the chai branch and walked over quickly to test the temperature of Fu Sheng's forehead, her face suddenly became solemn.

    They fell into the dark river, the moment they fell, Xiang Wan hugged Fu Sheng with her own body, and slammed her back into the water, causing her eyes to faint.

    When she opened her eyes, it was Fu Sheng who was dragging her through the water.

    They drifted along the dark river for a long time, until Fu Sheng lost the strength to faint, Xiang Wan gritted his teeth and took out a small medicine bottle from his close-fitting pocket, and swallowed it with his head up.

    Since then, all the restrictions have disappeared, and the suppressed power in her body has been fully awakened.

    Xiang Wan held Fu Sheng in his arms and found this natural cave. Fortunately, the cave was not big, and Xiang Wan could confirm that there was no danger inside.

    Her limbs were covered with bruises when she rolled off the cliff, and her back was a large bruise without looking at it, but she was an alpha, and she could hold it.

    But Fu Sheng can't, she has a fever.

    Xiang Wan raised a fire and helped Fu Sheng take off the dripping wet jacket. The sweet Omega pheromone was more seductive than usual.

    Fever and pheromones are simply seducing alpha to commit a crime.

    Xiang Wan staggered and ran out to pick up firewood. If nothing else happened, they would stay in this cave all night.

    Xiang Wan didn't dare to go far, turned around at the entrance of the cave and came back quickly, and then was surrounded by a warm embrace that smelled of hot milk.

    "Wan Wan..." Fu Sheng's hot breath sprayed on the side of Xiang Wan's neck, and the hair on her body stood on end.

    "Are you injured?" Fu Sheng felt a sticky patch.

    Only then did Fu Sheng realize that every wound on Xiang Wan's body was bleeding, and the blood dripped on the ground, mixed with the water droplets from her clothes.

    Fu Sheng remembered.

    Xiang Wan hugged her very tightly. I don't know how Xiang Wan had so much strength, but Fu Sheng couldn't break free. On the way down from the top of the mountain, all the sharp grass, trees, sand and stones were used by Xiang Wan with his own flesh and blood. Body blocking.

    And now, Xiang Wan is still standing in front of Fu Sheng, trying to take care of her as best she can.

    "You!" Fu Sheng was very upset.

    Xiang Wan held Fu Sheng's wrist, and her face showed a complex expression that seemed to be relieved and panic, like anticipation and fear.

    "Sister, maybe you have already discovered it, and I can finally say it." Xiang Wan said softly.

    "I told you a lie, a very bad lie," Xiang Wan suddenly smiled, "but I can't hold it anymore."

    Xiang Wan stretched out his hand, as if to touch Fu Sheng's fingertips .

    The moment they were about to meet, Xiang Wan suddenly jumped forward, knocking Fu Sheng into the cave.

    Bang -

    the bullet hit the ground where the two stood.

    "Hide, don't come out!"

    After Xiang Wan finished speaking, she turned around and rushed out of the cave. Her movements were so fast that people could hardly see it. The next second, Xiang Wan's fist collided with the person.