She walked over swaying, a thin layer of sweat dripping from her hairline.

    She threw herself into Zeng Manwen's arms, her face turning pale.

    "Manniang, let's go back." Li Shuyan said.

    "The last dance, won't you dance with me?" Zeng Manwen asked.

    Li Shuyan was silent for a moment, then whispered back: "Okay." The

    last dance music played, Zeng Manwen and Li Shuyan were so close that they could almost feel the frequency of each other's heartbeats.

    "What are your plans after graduation? Where do you go to study?" Zeng Manwen whispered in Li Shuyan's ear.

    Li Shuyan didn't answer, and Zeng Manwen continued to talk to himself: "You must go to school, go to a good university, like your mother."

    "Do you know my mother?" Li Shuyan asked.

    At this time, her face was covered in cold sweat.

    "Your mother..." Zeng Manwen lowered his eyes, as if caught in a memory, "She's a very good mathematician, I've heard of her."

    Zeng Manwen's toes hurt, and Li Shuyan's steps were wrong again.

    It's been a long time since she made such a low-level mistake, and she's wearing leather pointe shoes today.

    Li Shuyan's face turned even paler. She didn't know if she was tired or scared. She said sorry to Zeng Manwen, almost only using her breath.

    "It's okay." Zeng Manwen smiled.

    When the dance music reached its climax, she pulled Li Shuyan out and spun him back into her arms.

    Li Shuyan finally couldn't bear it anymore, cold sweat blurred her vision, she grabbed Zeng Manwen's wrist, spit out a few words from the gap between her teeth:

    "Manniang, I hurt."

    Then she fainted completely.

    Zeng Manwen held Li Shuyan in his arms, raised his head and looked around in a hurry. What followed was a riot.

    Because Miss Li suddenly passed out, the guards of Major General Li who had been hiding in the dark were forced to show up. They took Miss Li to the hospital as quickly as possible. Someone called Major General Li urgently, but Major General Li was in the red house. Can't get the call.

    As a stepmother, Zeng Manwen is now the only master of the Li family.

    She signed all the checklists without hesitation, watching Li Shuyan being pushed into this room and that room, and finally pushed into the operating room.

    The nurse took an informed consent form to find the family members to sign. Zeng Manwen was Li Shuyan's legal mother, but after all, this was Major General Li's only child. Except for Major General Li himself, who was qualified to sign on her surgical order?

    As soon as Zeng Manwen gritted his teeth, he lied to the nurse that Major General Li had agreed to the operation, picked up the pen and signed his name swiftly.

    Ding -

    symbolizes that the light during the operation lights up, and Li Shuyan's operation begins.

    Zeng Manwen paced anxiously outside the operating room, and in a blink of an eye, a row of guards bowed to her.

    This child is the life of Major General Li. If something goes wrong, the guards who are responsible for protecting her will all be killed.