"Sister is right, who knows what will happen in the future? It would be nice if we could make every day together as happy as it is now." Xiang Wan smiled.

    The setting sun completely sank into the clouds. I don't know when it started. The dark blue night shrouded the entire continent. Xiang Wan hooked Fu Sheng's neck, and Fu Sheng's hand was loosely placed on Xiang Wan's waist.

    Under the night, the silhouettes of the two people with each other's thoughts gradually overlapped.

    The next day, on set.

    Pu Yiling's eyes widened, and she watched Fu Sheng get out of Xiang Wan's car. The two of them became more and more daring.

    People came and went on the set, and Fu Sheng greeted the staff calmly and calmly. Some people praised Fu Sheng's new red dress for making her look beautiful, and Fu Sheng accepted it with a smile.

    Only Pu Yiling knew what the new skirt was. Fu Sheng was already wearing this skirt when he went out in Xiang Wan's off-road vehicle last night.

    Shouldn't they stay home all night?

    hiss!

    Pu Yiling's complexion changed several times, and finally caught Fu Sheng's attention. She froze in place, watching the beauty of Fu Da in a red dress coming, and patted her twice on the shoulder.

    Got it, shut up.

    The scene to be filmed today is followed by yesterday. Specifically, how long is the difference between the scene of yesterday and the scene of yesterday depends on the later editing, but generally it should not be too far apart. When Fu Sheng appeared, he still wore a cheongsam. Zeng Manwen liked it very much. A way of dressing that shows her charm.

    Yan Xueqing made Fu Sheng's curly hair, the traditional aesthetic, lazily tied a knot with a hair tie, and as she walked step by step, the ends of her hair swayed.

    Fu Sheng wears a string of pearl necklaces around his neck, each of which is perfectly round without a trace of flaws. It is said that this is the real guy that the props team tried to borrow from the museum. Zeng Manwen has really worn this string of beads in history.

    In the years when wars were frequent, some people have maintained their superficial serenity.

    Action!

    Another night, before Li Shuyan came home from school, the dumb servant was standing in a corner of the house that was not very bright, staring at the woman in the middle of the living room with her dim eyes.

    Zeng Manwen used to be a courtesan, but since she got married and became a wife, she has been honest, never went out to fool around, and hardly even invited friends over, but human nature can never be changed, and the lonely Zeng Manwen can only be in the living room every night. She danced alone to the music, closed her eyes and seemed to be back in the feasting and feasting she was familiar with.

    Major General Li knew what happened at home, he acquiesced to Zeng Manwen's frivolous actions, and Zeng Manwen also knew Major General Li's acquiescence, and she was happy.

    The clock pointed to 12, and the sound of an engine came from outside the gate of the major general's mansion. The eldest young lady, Li Shuyan, came back in a dismal state after such a late hour. She didn't expect that the house was brightly lit.

    Zeng Manwen was in the living room and saw her predicament clearly.

    The skin was scraped on his elbow, the white socks on the outside of his ankle were stained with dust, and he focused on the other leg while walking. Li Shuyan looked very embarrassed.