Li Shuyan leaned her back against the wall beside the door.

    Her fists hanging on her side stretched out, sticking to the wall inch by inch, until the touch of her hand changed, and she touched the door.

    Li Shuyan exerted force slowly, and the crack of the door increased slightly, but the people inside the door were unaware.

    According to the script, Li Shuyan slowly crouched down at this time, she turned sideways like a lonely ghost, pressed her face to the door, and her eyes were close to the crack of the door.

    Li Shuyan's eyes slowly widened, her pupils enlarged uncontrollably, no one knew what she saw from the door.

    Xiang Wan chose the direction facing Fu Sheng, showing the exact same look she had when she first saw Fu Sheng's camera open last night.

    Cut!

    The director called the card, he stood up in excitement, and made the decision on the spot to go to the night.

    Later, under the reminder of the assistant director, the director realized later that he did not seek the opinion of the leading actor Fu Sheng.

    Fu Sheng still held his cheeks, his back didn't even leave the seat back, and there was no sign of excitement on his face.

    "Mr. Fu, do you have any ideas?" the director asked.

    "My thought is," Fu Sheng tapped her index finger on the side of her face, her eyes hovering over Xiang Wan's face, she didn't speak for a long time, and Xiang Wan's heart was swayed for so long.

    "My thought is, this is the Li Shuyan I imagined, and there will be no better state." Fu Sheng smiled.

    With these two clappers, the actors who came to audition after Xiang Wan were politely invited back by the assistant director, and the crew had already found their own Li Shuyan.

    Almost no one was indignant outside, they could all see that the one who had just entered was the shadow queen Xiangwan.

    The main creative team gathered and went directly to the private restaurant for a drink. When entering the table, the director specially invited Fu Sheng to sit in the first place he started, while Xiang Wan sat down to Fu Sheng's right hand without saying a word.

    Originally, she should have sat on the other side of the director.

    After the dishes were served and the wine had gone through three rounds, Fu Sheng kept greeting everyone at the table.

    Fu Sheng didn't allow Xiang Wan to drink at the dinner party. Xiang Wan was also very worry-free. There was a glass of watermelon juice in front of her, and she was honestly a beautiful vase that could talk and eat.

    Suddenly, Fu Sheng's body trembled, and a hand touched her thigh.

    Fu Sheng raised his head and looked around calmly. The director had both hands on the table. He was dancing and explaining to the producer why the budget was so large.

    On the other side, Xiang Wan's right hand was holding chopsticks, while his left hand disappeared under the tablecloth.

    Fu Sheng's gaze swept over, the child's expression did not change, and the hand on Fu Sheng's thigh was even trying to make an inch, groping to slip into the depths.

    Fu Sheng clamped his legs, making it impossible for the hand that was doing bad things righteously.

    Xiang Wan only glanced at Fu Sheng and smiled ingratiatingly.

    The wine table was noisy, and when no one was paying attention, Xiang Wan leaned on Fu Sheng's shoulder and bit her ears.

    "My sister is Zeng Manwen, why didn't you tell me?"

    "You can't call your sister in the future, but you can call something else." Xiang Wan smiled narrowly.

    Fu Sheng looked at Xiang Wan indifferently, and also stuck to Xiang Wan's ear and asked her, "Do you know why today is so easy?"

    "Yes." Xiang Wan said with a great smile, "Thank you sister for opening a small stove, I am honored to be able to teach my sister late at night."

    Xiang Wan deliberately bit the word "late night" very hard, and the hot breath swept behind Fu Sheng's sensitive ears.

    Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan opened a little distance, stretched out a finger and swayed left and right in front of Xiang Wan's eyes.

    "No, I didn't teach you anything." Fu Sheng said.

    "If I have to say it, I thought about it the first time I saw you on the list, and I will definitely recruit you when I open the back door."

    Fu Sheng looked at Xiang Wan with a loving expression: "Baby, this is not a small stove, This is an unspoken rule." The

    light was ambiguous and the wine was mellow. Fu Sheng reached under the table with one hand and pressed Xiangwan's slender wrist. She asked Xiangwan with her straightforward eyes:

    "Are you ready to be submerged? ?"

    The author has something to say: Xiang Wan: Is there such a good thing?

    Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-06-24 00:47:11~2021-06-25 18:51:41~

    Thank you to the little angel who cast the rocket launcher: the moon falls 1;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 1 bottle of the Civil Affairs Bureau;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!