Until that day, he led a woman into the door. The woman was a completely different type from his mother. She was wearing a cheongsam with dark green background embroidered with dark flowers, a bright woolen coat, and half of her face was hidden. Behind the flamboyant fur collar, there is a faint trace of delicate red lips.

    This is her stepmother, who is only five years older than her.

    His father asked Li Shuyan to call Zeng Manwen his mother and mother. At that time, Li Shuyan held the notebook left by his mother, stood on the stairs and looked down, the corner of his mouth evoked a mocking arc.

    Zeng Manwen, is this her name?

    The name circled on the tip of Li Shuyan's tongue. She suddenly had a bad idea. She did call someone, and what she called was: "Manniang." It

    sounded like the flower name of a woman in Yanliu Lane. It was the most insulting title Li Shuyan could think of at that time.

    Zeng Manwen raised her eyes and used her black eyes to pretend that this little sister who was very unfriendly when they first met, her fiery red lips lightly opened, and she said hello to Li Shuyan.

    Li Shuyan undoubtedly hated Zeng Manwen. How could this woman compare to her mother? But in countless midnight dreams, Li Shuyan listened to her heartbeat like a drum, and imagined that the bewitching woman was lying on the wall separated from her, and her palms would be sweaty.     His father married Zeng Manwen and brought him home. He seemed to have forgotten that there was such a person. He put on a heavy coat and stepped on the gun and went out. He didn't necessarily come back for ten days and a half months.     What is Manniang doing now?     Li Shuyan got out of bed, tiptoely opened the door of her bedroom, her heart thumped like a rabbit, she went out, the house was quiet, and it was pitch black everywhere.     What Xiang Wan wants to do is this scene, she wants to show her invisible thoughts in front of a cloud of air.     Some of the first few actors acted too loosely, and played such a learned and educated eldest lady Li Shuyan as if thinking spring, but looking through the script, Li Shuyan never expressed his desire to Zeng Manwen so directly in his life.     Xiang Wan pushed the door open, lifted the corner of her skirt, and looked left and right.     At this glance, I saw Fu Sheng unexpectedly.     In an instant, the video call from more than ten hours ago drowned Xiang Wan like a tide. She clearly remembered how she was bewildering and asked Fu Sheng to talk about the drama, and how Fu Sheng helped Xiang Wan enter by herself. state.     The back under Xiang Wan's shirt trembled slightly, last night's Fu Sheng...

    The blush climbed up Xiangwan's cheeks, her chest heaved up and down, and her hand hanging on the skirt made a fist, trying her best to hide her abnormality.

    In the eyes of the director, this change is completely in line with Li Shuyan's ambivalence.

    Fu Sheng's eyes narrowed slightly, a stone fell to the ground in his heart, and he instantly slackened off and leaned against the back of the chair behind him.

    Li Shuyan, played by Xiang Wan, was hesitating in the corridor. She looked up at the ceiling blankly, as if she didn't know why she was here.

    She took a deep breath, bit her lower lip, and refocused her gaze forward.

    She knew every part of the house like the back of her hand. Even if she didn't have a lamp, she could go to the bedroom with precision. The wooden floor creaked under her feet. Li Shuyan held her breath and came to Zeng Manwen's bedroom door. .

    The door opened a small crack, and the dim light escaped. Zeng Manwen hadn't fallen asleep.

    Obviously there were no props at the scene, and Xiang Wan almost restored the entire scene by herself, the tension with the heartbeat stuck in his throat was on the verge of breaking out.