Thinking of this, Fu Sheng's eyes narrowed. She was living a good life in her own world, but she was suddenly tossed into this broken place by this arrogant and unreasonable Lord God. Fu Sheng didn't ask him for some interest.

    But now is not the time, there is a more urgent matter before Fu Sheng. Wen's family is over, and she wants to restore the reputation of herself and Xiang Wan.

    The first to announce that Wenjia Century Dagua's marketing account "Guage Lai Kangkang" rushed to the front line of fire in this wave of heat. After being torn apart, it bottomed out and has now almost become a new media Credible spokesperson.

    While netizens were eagerly waiting for Guage to release new information, Guage officially signed the entry contract. He walked out of Mr. Yang's office in high spirits, and the first time he touched the computer when he got home, he Send out an edited blog post.

    Guage took stock of the artists who were banned for being involved in drugs/drugs in recent years, and deliberately omitted the names of Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan. When netizens questioned him specifically, Guage clearly stated that he thought Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan were the same. The rumors are strange.

    With Guage's first shot, the marketing accounts of the entire league began to discuss, and everyone was guessing, waiting for Guage's iconic Monday to see you.

    Of course, there is no shortage of abuse. Many people questioned that Brother Gua made bad money, and frantically resisted Fu Sheng Xiangwan's comeback.

    As a result, before Monday arrived, Guage's second century big melon was cut off before it was warmed up in place.

    The Union Supreme Court released a video.

    This is the bar where Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan appeared. In addition to the restricted surveillance from the bar that day, the police who broke in were also equipped with camera equipment.

    The police video clearly records the whole process of Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan being besieged by gangsters in the bar.

    They are clean from start to finish.

    The Supreme Court of the Alliance also deliberately stated vaguely that Fu Sheng was one of the key witnesses in cracking this major case and was rewarded and protected by the Alliance Police.

    This is the first time the Tribunal of the Alliance has publicly spoken out for an artist. Everyone knows that Wenjia is not easy to remove this cancer, and it is inevitable that some people have made outstanding contributions to the Alliance where the public cannot see it, and the Tribunal's voice this time is almost equivalent to Yu announced to the entire alliance that Fu Sheng was that person, the one covered by the court!

    Fu Sheng frowned as he looked at the statement.

    Don't even think about it, this must be the presiding judge's personal wishes. He said he was willing to help Fu Sheng, but Fu Sheng did not expect such direct help.

    He completely disrupted Fu Sheng's plan.

    Although... this straightforward way of slapping the face is a bit cool.

    Fu Sheng simply revised the plan, and took advantage of the opportunity to send out the medical examination report that he had prepared for a long time. It was stamped with the official seal of the authoritative hospital recognized by the alliance, which clearly proved that no traces of drugs/drugs were detected in Fu Sheng's body.

    Originally, some people would definitely question the authenticity of this report, and Fu Sheng also took great pains to prepare a set of words to deal with it, but now she is the hero who was stamped by the Supreme Court of the Alliance, and the public opinion environment has suddenly become much milder.