This kid...it's tough.

    Fu Sheng gritted her teeth in her heart. She didn't have much skin-to-skin relationship with Xiang Wan, but this child seemed to know where the most sensitive parts of her body were. Fu Sheng had never realized so clearly that Xiang Wan was really fucking grown. A pair of ingenious hands.

    After the passion, there was a long period of emptiness. Fu Sheng wiped his body with the disinfectant wipes, leaned on the seat and closed his eyes, and let Xiang Wan drive out of the parking lot of the trial court.

    Xiang Wan drove the car silently, and the scenery on the side of the road receded rapidly. Fu Sheng finally realized that something was wrong and suddenly opened his eyes.

    "This is not the way to the airport." Fu Sheng said.

    "Well," Xiang Wan didn't stop, "this is the way to Wen's house."

    "Go back and take a look, you won't have to think about it in the future." Xiang Wan said.

    Fu Sheng was silent.

    Xiang Wan guessed Fu Sheng's thoughts with just one sentence, and even her own thoughts were incomprehensible.

    Compared with Fu Sheng in the past, she is extra crazy today. She should be happy when she overthrew Wen Jia, but Fu Sheng felt like a hole had leaked in her heart. She desperately wanted to find something to plug it, and Xiang Wan decided Appeared in front of her at this time.

    A fierce exercise made Fu Sheng forget the past for the time being, but when she calmed down, she would still fall into deep self-doubt.

    "No doubt," Xiang Wan seemed to see through Fu Sheng's thoughts, "What you're doing is right."

    "But people are not cold-blooded animals, and not everyone and everything can be straightened out with right and wrong, and there is always a sense of overwhelm. Rational, the moment you want to collapse, there is nothing to be ashamed of." Xiang Wan stared straight ahead, not sure whether to tell Fu Sheng or herself.

    "Take another look, and you will be relieved." Xiang Wan turned her head and smiled at Fu Sheng.

    The car stopped outside the Wen family mansion.

    The workers hired by the alliance government were moving things out of the Wen family's mansion. The huge Wen family was almost moved into an empty shell, and the owner of this mansion would never have the chance to step out of the prison holding him in his life.

    The attitude of the workers was very bad. Wen Erbai blushed when he stood outside the door. Those in the Wen family were all works of art, treasures left by the ancestors of the Wen family. Unfortunately, no one paid any attention to this honorable eldest son.

    As the eldest son of Wen's father, Wen Erbai could never have escaped this cleanup, but Wen Erbai went away to study alone back then, and after returning, he devoted himself to studying art. He felt that politics, such as filthy things, were dirty and filthy. , he never touched it, so he was able to save himself.     The alliance government studied Wen Erbai's resume over and over three times, and in the end it could only hold his nose and admit that Wen Erbai had not participated in the illegal activities of the Wen family. Leave the bureau.     I don't know if Wen's father finally agreed to Wen Erbai's rebelliousness, if there was such a consideration.

    But now his thoughts are destined to be unknown. Wen Erbai, the proud son of heaven, fell into the mortal world overnight, and the dirty possessions that supported his pursuit of his dreams could no longer dirty his eyes, and he didn't know it at this time. What is it like to be forced to deal with firewood, rice, oil, and salt.