The power distribution of the alliance has been disrupted, many institutions are facing reshuffle, and everyone at the top is in danger, for fear of being affected by the bomb of Wen Jia.

    That's all, the main reason is that it is the Wen family, the Wen family that has been standing since the establishment of the alliance.

    In the long years of two hundred years, the Wen family has been in contact and marriage with many aristocratic families, and the alliance that founded the country with democracy and equality has long been linked by a complex network of intertwined relationships.

    Wen's father was the first, followed by the relatives of the Wen family, followed by a large number of in-laws of in-laws, friends of friends, and even some officials who were unable to fight also appeared on the personnel transfer list.

    Storm is coming.

    The whole thing Fu Sheng only took the first step at the beginning. After she wrote the beginning, someone continued to write along with her story. It can only be said that they took the blame for it.

    The Senate moved with thunder, and this war without gunpowder smoke ended soon. Father Wen appeared at the public trial meeting, and the magistrate announced his guilt in court.

    The mastermind behind the cracked den of the gigantic manufacturing and selling of illegal drugs in the city is the sane Mr. Wen.

    One of the key evidences to bring down Mr. Wen is that in a colorful underground casino in the faraway Lacheng, he found a drug that is exactly the same as the residual drug on the production line of the Yicheng factory. After testing, it was a forced estrus agent.

    The casino's forced estrus agent has exactly the same appearance and smell. When testing, the analyst found that the agent would have a slight yellowing sign after exposure to air and light, which distinguishes it from the real inhibitor.

    The police compared in their own database and found that as early as half a year ago, an Omega called the police and claimed that she had suffered drug abuse by her ex-boyfriend. In the clues she provided to the police, the drug perfectly matched the characteristics of the product produced by the Sheecheng factory.

    At that time, the case was treated as revenge by the irrational Omega after the couple broke up. She had already reported to the police that her ex molested her and put the unfortunate person in the detention center. The local police didn't take it seriously. They entered the information into the system in front of the informant, and turned around and forgot about it completely.

    The police re-contacted Fu Sheng, who reported the case, took the picture of the fake inhibitor empty bottle from her, and went to the detention center to re-examine the suspect Zheng Zeliang.

    Zheng Zeliang, who was originally imprisoned on the charge of molesting Omega, had only one month left in prison, but his crime of using illegal drugs to violate Fu Sheng was verified, and his sentence became indefinite again.

    Under the collapse, Zheng Zeliang began to clamber randomly. He wanted to make meritorious deeds and commuted his sentence, and wished he could recall all his dreams to the police.

    He once helped the Sheecheng factory to sell, and for a long time was the secret publicity of the factory, and because of this, he also met the big boss in the legend of the factory.

    The big boss was very cautious. He had a brief exchange with Zheng Zeliang across the screen. The whole process did not take more than five minutes, but Zheng Zeliang was more attentive at that time. He remembered the earrings of the masked bodyguards around the big boss.