"Didn't you also invite... the son of Mr. He's family?" Wen Erbai said with difficulty.

    All along, he pretended to be confused and refused to admit that Wen's father asked Fu Sheng to go home, which was to use her to cling to the powerful and consolidate his position, but Wen Erbai actually understood everything. The new leader of the alliance came to power and re-formed the cabinet. He had waited too long for a position. He needed the support of the majority of the elders, and the He family was the key vote.

    It was impossible for Father Wen to give up the power to fight for the He family. Wen Erbai only hoped that he would not abandon her for the sake of Fu Sheng's usefulness.

    "Humph!" Father Wen sneered, not mentioning the He family, but when he mentioned the He family, Father Wen couldn't even hold back his superficial skills.

    "Did he fall towards the opposite house?" Wen Erbai exclaimed.

    There was a loud bang in response to Wen Erbai.

    Wen's father threw the phone on the table, and a case statement was scattered next to the shattered receiver. Wen's father waved his hand and swept all the pieces of paper to the sky.

    It was a report from the Huzhou Provincial Police Department above Sheecheng. A few weeks ago, they received definite information and destroyed a huge den in the remote town of Sheecheng that manufactured and sold psychedelics and inducers.

    The case was about to be closed and everyone was rewarded for their merits. As a result, the little policeman in charge of the case in the hall suddenly submitted an application for an in-depth investigation. When he tried the suspect overnight, someone confessed his upline.

    I would like to know that in such a remote place, with such a large scale, the factory employees even carry guns and ammunition, and they are like local emperors in the local area.     No one knows what happened to the police department in that remote province. They actually carefully analyzed the reports of the little policemen and worked tirelessly to investigate layer by layer. Even with the donations, he still did not give up the visit.     Finally, the spearhead pointed to the highest council of elders of the alliance.     To investigate this level of bureaucracy, you need the approval of the alliance leader and the formation of an expert group to investigate, which is not something that their local police department can touch.     So they submitted the application upwards. The first day the report entered the Alliance Office Building, it was sent to Father Wen's desk and into the shredder. Since then, there has been no chance to see the sun.     But now, the man surnamed He was able to come up with the exact same report, put his hands on Father Wen's desk, and pretended to tell him: "This is a big case, I'm going to be busy for a while."     "Hey yo see . My memory, you are the person who has a happy event at home recently, and you are not as worried as we are, I heard that your lost daughter is a famous person, but she is much more famous than our group of old guys!"     He stayed with a smile. Report, go away.     He is threatening Father Wen!     Obviously, there was an inner ghost beside Wen's father, and the leader of the wall-riding faction he originally wanted to win over has already fallen to the opposite side.

    However, even if everyone knows it well, as long as no evidence is found, Mr. Wen is innocent, and no one can kick him out of the Council of Elders!

    Now, what Father Wen cares about is not whether he can get a position in the new cabinet, he must protect himself first, and he must not have any stains on him.

    It is possible that Fu Sheng was framed by someone, but can she wash away the dirty water that others poured on? At such a critical juncture, it is impossible for Father Wen to help Fu Sheng.