What he said at the time was: "Your sister is very useful! " Wen     Erbai

    didn't tell Fu Sheng this, and he didn't know what Father Wen's plan was. Although he had some bad premonitions in his heart at the time, he always believed that his parents would not harm her.

They have never really treated Wen Erbai badly, so when he and Fu Sheng heard that Wen's father wanted to use Fu Sheng to cling to He Mu's, Wen Erbai's heart was no less shocked than Fu Sheng

    . Everyone in the circle knows what the surname He is. Wen Erbai can't do it. He just firmly believes that everything will turn around.

    I think that when Wen Erbai strongly objected to Wen Erbai going to school Art, but Wen Erbai walked away as soon as he gritted his teeth. After so many years, Wen's father basically acquiesced.

    But he didn't know that parents are partial, and children and children have different weights in their parents' hearts.

    Xiang Wan didn't believe in Wen Erbai at all. As soon as she heard Erbai's words, she wanted to sneer, but because of the relationship between Fu Sheng and Wen Erbai, she tried her best to bear it.

    In any case, those people are Fu Sheng's Na play some words. Since Na

    's eyes are always on Fu Sheng, she only occasionally participates in the conversation, and the rest of the time she looks up and closes her head. Eyes resting, her father is going to arrange for her to marry another alpha, and she doesn't know what her plans are.

    Xiang Wan was not afraid that Fu Sheng would abandon her, but she just didn't know how Fu Sheng should deal with it.

    I heard that there has been a recent movement in the upper echelons of the alliance, and Wen Mu, cricket, and Anmei are stirring up judgments and beatings. At this stall, Wen's father will never let Fu Sheng go free.

    What will she do?

    After passing another intersection, the self-driving car stopped steadily at the airport. Fu Sheng was going to take a plane back to her residence. She and Wen Mou ⒉蛔≡ ordered a city.

    "Sister?" Xiang Wan was a little worried.

    Fu Sheng opened her eyes, opened the car door and got out of the car. Wen Erbai and Xiang Wan both got out of the car to see her off. Fu Sheng turned around and smiled at the two of them, the wind blowing her long hair.

    Fu Sheng waved at Wen Erbai and said, "Wen Erbai, don't worry, I will come to the banquet and I won't make it difficult for you."

    But that's all.

    Then she opened her arms in place and stared at Xiang Wan.

    Xiang Wan understood and took a step forward to hug Fu Sheng. The wind tangled the hairs of the two of them together, and Xiang Wan could smell the fresh soap fragrance on Fu Sheng's collar.

    Fu Sheng's lips touched Xiang Wan's earlobe.

    A string of shudders rose up Xiang Wan's back.

    "Do me a favor." Fu Sheng whispered to Xiang Wan through this action.

    Xiang Wan's eyes widened and she raised her head. Fu Sheng had already ended the casual kiss. She retracted her hand, took a step back, and said to the two in front of her, "Goodbye, the next time we meet will be Ganzhou."

    The rumble of the plane's arrival sounded, and Fu Shenglily turned around and walked into the ticket gate, leaving Xiang Wan and Wen Erbai standing there watching her back.