Then, a smooth piano sound came from Wen's mother's room, and the piano sound was agitated, revealing a rush that was eager to hide.

    When facing Fu Sheng and others, Mrs. Wen was like a perfect vase, and she seemed a little more human in the sound of the piano.

    "Is your musical talent inherited from your mother?" Fu Sheng asked.

    "Maybe, I don't know. My mother doesn't have any other hobbies, she just likes to play the piano in a room alone." Wen Erbai recalled.

    Fu Sheng thought for a while, and he really had nothing to say to a busy man like Father Wen.

    She followed Wen Erbai around in the huge Wen's house. There were many rooms along the way, and Fu Sheng didn't even touch it.

    When passing by the family's respective bedrooms, Fu Sheng was suddenly a little curious, and she thought of where Yuan Shen grew up to have a look.

    "Where is my room, I want to go and see." Fu Sheng said.

    Wen Erbai was silent. After a long while, he thought about it and said, "The family moved once a few years ago, and the new home doesn't keep your room."

    Fu Sheng stared at Wen Erbai's dodging eyes and smiled.

    What is the move? The Wen family has clearly lived in this house all the time. There is a whole row of guest rooms on the second floor, but there is no place to leave a room for a little girl.

    Just like when little Fu Sheng was separated, no one thought about finding her back.

    A worthless omega, the children of the Wen family all want to enter the political world to inherit the family honor, and even the deviant alpha Wen Erbai is not taken seriously, let alone an omega that is not worth cultivating?

    Fu Sheng suddenly felt that he was worthless.

    But fortunately, she didn't have to face it all by herself.

    Fu Sheng's silence made the atmosphere between the two even more depressing, as if someone had swept away the air above Wen's house, making people suffocated and breathless.

    "Sister," Wen Erbai seemed to be eager to break the suffocating silence. He explained eagerly, "Parents just didn't expect to be reunited with you in this life. They really miss you all the time!"

    Fu Sheng smiled , noncommittal.

    Soon it was lunch time, Father Wen was not at home, the main seat of the long dining table was vacant, Mrs. Wen sat opposite Fu Sheng, and the dishes on the table were plentiful.

    "Try it, I don't know your taste. We asked the chef to make a few more dishes. I don't know if there is anything you like." Mrs. Wen said.

    Under the warm light of the restaurant, Mrs. Wen's silhouette seemed to soften a little. She had only been in the piano room for two hours, but she looked much more in touch.

    At this time, Mrs. Wen looked like a mother.

    She could actually speak at the dining table, which was something Fu Sheng didn't expect. She thought that a standard lady like Mrs. Wen would strictly abide by the rule of not eating or sleeping.

    This meal was very comfortable, more comfortable than the first two hours that Fu Sheng passed by here.

    Mrs. Wen talked and laughed with them, and even got up to serve Fu Sheng soup. Everything was fine until she suddenly raised her head.

    The footsteps of leather shoes stepping on the expensive wooden floor came, and the next second the butler's figure appeared. He first glanced at Mrs. Wen who was standing with the soup in surprise, frowning slightly.

    "Ma'am." The butler said.

    Dang clang -

    the soup spoon in Mrs. Wen's hand fell into the white porcelain bowl, and the porcelain collided with a striking sound.

    The housekeeper smiled, and a few long and narrow crow's feet were squeezed out of the corners of his eyes.

    "Madam, Doctor Zhang is here." The housekeeper said.

    Behind the housekeeper, a middle-aged man also wearing a suit stepped forward. He was carrying a small black suitcase, with gold-rimmed glasses on his nose, and nodded at Mrs. Wen and Wen Erbai.

    "Please move to the reception room, Miss Fu." The housekeeper said.

    "Can Dr. Zhang wait for a while? We are still eating." Wen Erbai said.

    "I'm afraid not, that's what Mr. ordered." The smile on the butler's face remained unchanged.

    Mr. Wen's order was like an imperial edict in this house. After the housekeeper moved out of Wen's father, Wen Erbai stopped talking, and Mrs. Wen became silent after accidentally dropping the spoon, and suddenly returned to the time when Fu Sheng first saw her. That look of a walking dead.

    Fu Sheng put down his chopsticks and followed the guidance of the housekeeper to the reception room with Dr. Zhang.

    Dr. Zhang opened the box, put on gloves, and took out a simple blood collection device. Fu Sheng watched his blood flow from the blood vessel into the test tube. Dr. Zhang was polite throughout the process, avoiding more contact with Fu Sheng, an omega. But Fu Sheng found that he wanted the uncle Lu, a barefoot doctor who opened a tavern and didn't do his job all day.

    Dr. Zhang put Fu Sheng's blood sample in a small suitcase, got up and left.

    The test results came out the next day, and Mrs. Wen expressed her willingness to entertain Fu Sheng overnight in the guest room.

    Fu Sheng declined and walked straight out of Wen's house, she didn't need to be a guest here.

    Madam Wen looked at Fu Sheng's back, her lips moved slightly, but she didn't say anything after all.

    Instead, Wen Erbai ran after Fu Sheng.

    "You can get the report tomorrow, so why not stay for one night, how troublesome it is to come and go?"

    "Besides," Wen Erbai whispered, "Mother also wants to stay with you for a while."

    As for Mrs. Wen, Fu Sheng's feelings are very complicated. She feels that Mrs. Wen is like a puppet who plays this role, a top-notch adherent who has been cultivated under the authority of A, but Mrs. Wen at the dining table is very fresh.

    Before she became Mrs. Wen, when she was called Xie Wanyin, what was she like?

    Fu Sheng sighed in her heart, she could hardly imagine how unrecognizable a person would be if she lived in Wen's house for decades?

    Thinking of Mrs. Wen, Fu Sheng's heart was shaken for a moment. If there was anything in the Wen family that made her nostalgic this day, it would be this omega.

    However, Fu Sheng still rejected Wen Erbai.

    She walked down the long stairs in front of Wen's house alone and walked to the car that was parked when they came.

    "There are still people waiting for me to go home with me." Fu Sheng said.