Dressed in a full suit, the gray-haired butler bowed respectfully in front of Wen Erbai and called Young Master, then skipped addressing Fu Sheng and said that the two of you are welcome home.

    In Wen's house, the decoration is exquisite. If the last time she stayed in the presidential suite in Lacheng, she piled up those things with history and heritage to create a kind of "I look very expensive" atmosphere. In the field, the Wen family is cold and cold, but the position of every decoration is very particular. In this kind of place, even speaking loudly seems to be a sin.

    Fu Sheng was led by the housekeeper and finally saw Wen's father and Wen's mother in the living room.

    Wen's father was wearing a straight suit and his hair was meticulously combed, which was almost exactly the same as the image Fu Sheng occasionally saw on the news of the alliance, while the next mother Wen was wearing a long dress with dark and intricate patterns, and her pale arms were crossed in front of her. Stacked, dignified manner.

    "Hello, Fu Sheng." Mother Wen said.

    She called "Fu Sheng", not the name she used to call home.

    "Let me just say a few words," Wen's father raised his hand and glanced at the watch, then put it down, and looked at Fu Sheng's face, "We welcome you back to the Wen family, provided that you are really our daughter.

    " I'll have a meeting later, you stay and have a light meal with Wan Yin, and in the afternoon make an appointment for someone to come and do a genetic test for you, and the results will be available soon."

    Wan Yin is Wen Erbai's mother, and she had her own life before she got married. Her surname was changed to her husband's surname after marrying into the Wen family. Usually, when people mentioned her, they would only call Mrs. Wen.

    At this moment, Wan Yin gave Fu Sheng a slight nod, and behaved like an ambassador's wife attending a state visit.

    "You follow Erbai to visit at home, I'll go first." Wen Fu said.

    During the visit, Fu Sheng was chewing the word in his heart, and there was a kind of inexplicable taste.

    After speaking, Father Wen got up immediately, the housekeeper next to him handed over his briefcase, and the driver at the door was just in place.

    "Father!" Wen Erbai suddenly said.

    "Sister, she just came back, can you...can you stay a little longer?" The more Wen Erbai said, the lower his voice.

    Father Wen stood and listened to Wen Erbai's words, showing a mocking smile common to politicians.

    "No." He left these words lightly and left.

    After Wen's father left, Wen's mother sighed and said leisurely: "Er Bai, you are so ignorant."

    "Your father is busy with business, it's fine if you don't want to help, how can you use this kind of thing? Did the little things distract him?" Mother Wen scolded.

    She made a gentle accusation to Wen Erbai, without even looking at Fu Sheng who was standing beside her.

    Or, are these words meant for Fu Sheng? She came to Wen's house, and to Wen's family, it was like an accident that broke the rules.

    "Okay, there are still guests here. Wen Erbai, take Fu Sheng around the house. Fu Sheng is here for the first time, don't let her get lost."

    Mrs. Wen finished her lecture, got up and left, Taking slightly hasty steps, he returned to his room.