He covered his forehead with his hands, like an ostrich escaping reality, leaning back against the wall of Xiangwan's house, slowly squatting down.

    Wen Erbai is very painful.

    "Your family is not as you said, so welcome her?" Xiang Wan asked.

    "You can also find this?" Wen Erbai's voice was stained with a nasal tone.

    "I can't find it."

    "But is it hard to guess?"

    "My sister has not disappeared all these years. As long as the Wen family wants to find it, she will definitely find it, but the fact is that during the most difficult years for my sister, there was a person by her side. There is no one, and the Wen family, who you are trying to find for the lost daughter, has never appeared."

    "Actually, even if there weren't those gangsters back then, your family wouldn't want to take your sister back, right? He's just a useless omega, and if you don't have it, you'll be gone. If your sister grows up in Wen's house, she will be fine. The only way is to get married for the sake of the family when you grow up?"

    "Am I right, Master Wen?" Xiang Wan asked.

    Wen Erbai was silent. The bad things she said were all commonplace in the big family, and Xiang Wan also came out of such an environment.

    In the years of her differentiation, there was a lot of uproar, from the favored son of the Xiang family to a poor worm who was determined to be an omega, and fell from the sky to the ground in a short period of time. White is clearer.

    "Recognizing my sister, it is necessary to find out the kidnapping case back then. The Wen family has been quiet for so many years, but I have never heard in the circle that they lost a daughter. Now I recognize it, not for beating myself. Face?"

    Xiang Wan said almost exactly what Wen's father and mother said.

    "I have persuaded them." Wen Erbai said.

    Xiang Wan noticed that Wen Erbai's eyes dodged for a moment when he said this, I'm afraid it's not as simple as what he said.

    But Xiang Wan didn't break him.

    The day after the end of the last episode, Wen Erbai left in a hurry early in the morning without even saying goodbye to Fu Sheng. Xiang Wan guessed at that time that Wen Erbai was going to deal with the family. As for the result of the deal, Xiang Wan I don't think it will go well.

    She knows those top people too well, and someone like Wen Erbai who can't even throw a punch with red eyes is not an opponent at all.

    When Wen Erbai was very young, he was sent to study far away by his family. At first, he went to the Consular Academy. Later, he was tough with his family, and it was time to take the violin route.

    Since then, Wen Erbai's relationship with his family has not been very good.

    Xiang Wan also complained a little about Wen Erbai's attitude, complaining that if he came back sooner, he might be able to find Fu Sheng earlier, no matter whether Wen's family could finally recognize Fu Sheng or not, with a brother like Wen Erbai around, Fu Sheng was sure Can eat less pain.

    But this guy Wen Erbai appeared so late and so weak.

    "When are you going to tell your sister about this?" Xiang Wan asked.

    "...as soon as possible."

    Xiang Wan couldn't help rolling his eyes.

    "Xiang Wan, can you go tell her with me? She trusts you so much, and with you by her side, she should be more relaxed."