To put it simply, it is about as if Fu Sheng blew himself up, ran naked in the CP fan circle, and even caused the little fans to help her block the cabinet door.

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    "It seems that my sister is not good."

    Xiang Wan took Fu Sheng's cell phone away and got closer and closer to her, until Fu Sheng was trapped between her and the sofa.

    "I told my sister a long time ago that you can't watch those messy things. Why is my sister disobedient?"

    "If my sister wants to know about this, why should she ask others?"

    "You should come to me."

    " I can do whatever you want."

    Xiang Wan said something, and Fu Sheng ducked back, until Xiang Wan finished speaking, her back was firmly against the sofa. , in front of him is Xiang Wan's lips, which cannot be avoided.

    &—zwnj; Hours later, Xiang Wan’s assistant came to help her pack her luggage, Fu Sheng hurriedly covered her red lips and got up, grabbed the coat on the sofa and put it on her body, then pulled the zipper&—zwnj; to the highest.

    Why does she have no assistant, why does she have to pack her own luggage, why does a certain child dare to act so recklessly in the daytime!

    Fu Sheng slammed and threw her clothes into the suitcase on the ground. She frantically complained to Xiao Wu in her heart, "inadvertently fell into" a soft embrace.

    "Sister, let me help you clean up." Xiang Wan said.

    She folded Fu Sheng's clothes and put them in the suitcase, and even rolled her underwear and sealed them in a sealed bag.

    "You put it down!" Fu Sheng said.

    Xiang Wan held the underwear bag in her hand, and she suddenly felt blessed.

    She waved at Fu Sheng like a show-off, and asked, "Sister, will you get up with me and go back?"

    "If you don't go home with me, I won't give it back to you." After saying that, Xiang Wan made a gesture. Put Fu Sheng's underwear in his pocket.

    "Stop!"

    "You still want shame?" Fu Sheng was shocked.

    "If I can take my sister home, what should I do with my face?" Xiang Wan asked confidently.

    Fu Sheng was speechless, she found that after confessing to the dead child Xiang Wan, she seemed to have a lot of courage, and her face was so thick that it was amazing.

    What's even more speechless is that Fu Sheng seems to be eating her set.

    The final result was that Fu Sheng got into Assistant Xiang Wan's car, and the two got up to go to the airport. The seats in the cabin were also connected.

    But Fu Sheng kept the bottom line, and she insisted on going back to her home.

    Don't get too used to this dead child Xiang Wan, every day there is some yellow waste in your mind!

    The plane took off, and the road crossed the clouds, crossed more than a dozen time zones, and landed in the city where Fu Sheng settled.

    Xiang Wan parted ways with her, she personally walked through the lights of thousands of homes, walked into her home with the smell of food wafting from the neighbors, turned on the lights, and the empty living room remained the same as before she left.

    After opening the refrigerator, Fu Sheng cooked himself a bowl of noodles with fresh shrimp, vegetables and poached eggs. After eating the side dishes, Fu Sheng symbolically picked two chopsticks and put the noodles down. He drank the soup with a sigh of relief, and then finished his meal. &—zwnj; The professional cultivation of a female star keeps her dinner half full.

    Put the pots and pans into the dishwasher, carry the kettle to water the green plants in your home one by one, and take back the underwear that was washed and dried before leaving and stacked in the closet.

    After doing this, Fu Sheng finally had to admit that she originally wanted to keep Xiang Wan calm, but now she misses Xiang Wan.

    It was only a few hours apart, but she was already thinking about it.

    She tried to keep herself busy, but when the false busyness finally couldn't hold, she sat on the sofa facing the TV—in an instant, loneliness filled her heart like a tide.

    If Xiang Wan was here, the house wouldn't be so quiet. For the first time, Fu Sheng found that the solitude she was used to was so unbearable for her, and she would be driven crazy by the boundless silence.

    She turned on the TV, trying to add some sound to the house.

    The anchor broadcasts the news with a professional smile, the hero and heroine of the idol drama are dying for something big, and the documentary channel is repeating the underwater exploration that has been broadcast 800 times. A watchable one.

    Fu Sheng could only take out his mobile phone, Xiang Wan didn't know what he was doing, and he didn't send a single message for a few hours.

    Fu Sheng clicked on the familiar orange software, and when he logged into his account, he accidentally logged out of the trumpet he had applied for in the morning. ; a small account password.

    Although she has already fallen, that account means fresh and exciting, and there are still briefcases that she has not finished reading. When Xiang Wan is not by her side, she finally extended her sinful hand to the meal replacement.

    Fall!

    Stuck&—zwnj; Seconds later, Fu Sheng logged into the trumpet account, and the overwhelming private messages poured out. There were red dots everywhere, and the shaking made her eyes hurt.

    This three no trumpet, I don't know when it has millions of fans.

    She has not used this account to post any public content yet, and fans actually built tall buildings under the greeting content that was automatically released by the Fu Sheng system at the beginning of the account.

    &—zwnj; layer &—zwnj; layer content is all &—zwnj; like.

    [Mr. Fu, don't worry, we all know that you never use a trumpet, and you never mess with OO relationships, so do you still have a picture? Modo Modo! 】

    The author has something to say: Fu Sheng: This number is gone!