[Keeping silent is the best protection. 】

    Wansheng CP fans go underground, this is their new slogan, &—zwnj; came to control the situation, try to avoid going out of the circle, and came here to avoid disturbing the normal life of the young couple, after all, no one wants to see the top. Xiao Huangwen with his own name is flying all over the Internet.

    [I understand the truth, but why are you so sure? 】Fu Sheng asked.

    [Confession, sister! If this is not love? ]

    The team leader threw out a screenshot of yesterday's live broadcast. It turned out that from the perspective of bystanders, Fu Sheng was so moved that he almost cried.

    [Although, I didn’t say this&—zwnj; it must be a confession, after all, I didn’t say I love you to each other. 】Fu Sheng is still struggling.

    [Oh, that sister is really disconnected from the Internet. 】

    The topic leader threw out the stock at the bottom of the box, which was a screenshot of the chat log. This screenshot was only circulated in a small range in a few groups at first, and every time it came out, it caused an uproar. Some people believed in the speculation of the group owner, and some people questioned that this was a hype.

    The team leader was the one who first witnessed and believed. After all, the real timeline is here, and it is impossible for the person who left the chat record to be unpredictable.

    Fu Sheng clicked on the small picture, and what caught her eye was the trumpet she had before.

    At that time, she was wearing a vest and wanted to infiltrate a certain CP fan resource group. The group owner verified her identity and asked her to submit a self-certification for consumption. Fu Sheng took a group photo of the two of them at home and lied that he took this group photo at the beginning. the little fan.

    【Is there a problem with this? 】Fu Sheng had a bad premonition in his heart.

    "Sister, is this you?" Xiang Wan said suddenly.

    She pointed to the photo sent by Fu Sheng's trumpet in the chat log, and smiled like a little fox who finally caught someone else's handle.

    At the same time, a long string of messages from the editor of the topic group leader was also sent.

    She first re-posted the screenshot, and used a red pen to circle the delicate tin can that was accidentally caught in the mirror next to Fu Sheng's photo frame.

    I reposted the screenshot of the issue of Zhang's "Changing a Kind of Life", which was the scene where Xiang Wan took out the soothing tea for Fu Sheng from his backpack.

    Comparing the two, the tea cans are &—zwnj; mold &—zwnj; like.

    [When this picture appeared in that group, the first issue of "Changing a Kind of Life" had not yet been broadcast, and it was impossible for anyone to buy the same style. 】

    "But... the same tea is not impossible..." Fu Sheng struggled to the death.

    "Oh, sister," Xiang Wan chuckled&—zwnj;

    "The decoration on this jar was drawn by me."

    [The case is solved, Fu Sheng himself sneaked into the CP fan, and she is still looking for resources! 】

    With a bang, Fu Sheng hurriedly locked the screen, not knowing how much Xiang Wan had seen, but Xiang Wan was so smart, she should have understood what happened the moment she saw the screenshot.