It's a shame, she's 30 years old, and she shows her timidity in front of children. She's a mature woman, can she be better?

    Fu Sheng was sulking for a while, and sat down on Xiangwan's bed. The soft mattress sank and wrapped her warmly and softly.

    !

    The sound of water in Xiang Wan's bathroom stopped.

    Fu Sheng stood up, his throat was dry and hoarse.

    Her eyes drifted to the door of the room again, and then she gritted her teeth and walked over, locking the door of the room that was hidden to the night from the inside.

    Lock the door and don't even want to leave.

    Taking a deep breath, Fu Sheng walked directly to the door of the bathroom. She folded her arms and reclined against the wall, posing with a charming attitude. She had played many coquettish beauties. Smell of opium/pian, with a half-burned lady's cigarette between her fingertips, her thin eyelids are swept away, and her bones are crisp.

    Fu Sheng held her temperament, waiting to give her little friend a surprise.

    The bathroom door opened, and the hot air rushed out. Xiang Wan walked out barefoot, with red silk ropes hanging from her ankles. She was wearing a silk nightgown, with the thin fabric clinging to her body, and a bit of the fabric on her chest was soaked by the droplets of water falling from her hair, revealing the white porcelain-like skin inside.

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    Shit, children really know it!

    Fu Sheng reached out and raised Xiang Wan's chin, and her index finger slowly slid along Xiang Wan's smooth jaw line, and then gently lifted, pinning the broken hair that was beating on the side of her face behind her ear.

    Touching Xiang Wan's ear, the child's ear turned red.

    "Sister..." Xiang Wan's voice became more and more hoarse.

    The world is spinning, and the troops are in chaos.

    Xiang Wan kissed Fu Sheng's lips, her fingers passed through Fu Sheng's hair, and hugged Fu Sheng tightly like a drowning person grabbing the last straw.

    The kiss was long, and they had it all night.

    They stumbled towards the soft big bed, Xiang Wan and Fu Sheng intertwined their fingers, and they were so intimate with each other that they could hear each other's heartbeats.

    Fu Sheng's hand pointed to the back of Xiang Wan's neck. She remembered that the omega's glands would get hot and swollen when she was in estrus. She felt this way now, so she must be uncomfortable, right?

    "Wan Wan," Fu Sheng asked in a hoarse voice, "You... do you want me to help you?

    " The fragrance became stronger and stronger, and Fu Sheng's lips were slightly opened.

    Xiang Wan gripped the bed sheet tightly against her body/under, with such force that the edges of her fingers were blue and white.

    "No...no need!" Xiang Wan refused with the last shred of reason.

    She is not an omega.

    She couldn't let Fu Sheng find out that she was different, and she couldn't reveal her secrets even if she pretended to hide it.

    Xiang Wan never thought that the happiest thing in the world would be like a torture to her.

    Fu Sheng's eyes were slack, and Xiang Wan rejected her good intentions of helping each other, so let it go. She lay flat on the big bed and was kissed by Xiang Wan.