And at that moment, maybe hundreds of millions of years later, even after this planet is annihilated, she can also fall into another pair of eyes looking up.

    The stars are her greatest romanticism.

    That night, Fu Sheng babbled, pointing to the stars all over the sky to recognize them one by one. The best thing to recognize is the ever-bright North Star.

    And Cassiopeia, the legendary queen of the ancient empire who was punished by heaven, was forced to bow forever towards the brightest North Star, always humble and always follow.

    Fu Sheng's heart skipped a beat, there was no North Star on this wooden box.

    The North Star is located at the position where the opening of the "W"-shaped Cassiopeia is facing, which is usually considered due north.

    North, where is it?

    Fu Sheng remembered in a trance that this casino is strictly facing south. She is now facing the main entrance facing south, and the north is behind her.

    With a thought, Fu Sheng turned the wooden box in a direction so that Cassiopeia was facing north.

    That is,

    herself.

    Click-

    a slight vibration came from the box, Fu Sheng pushed the top cover of the box lightly, and opened the box without any resistance.

    The blue gem lay on the velvet lining, which was the weight of a person's heart. It was in Fu Sheng's hands at this moment, and the pulse was speechless.

    "Sister..." Xiang Wan asked softly, "Do you like it?"

    Xiang Wan faced Fu Sheng, and Cassiopeia faced the North Star.

    Xiang Wan was talking about this diamond, but what he asked was, do you like this heart?

    "I like it."

    "Of course I like it."

    Fu Sheng's mind was blank, she seemed unable to think, all kinds of sweet and sour emotions filled her chest, making her want to pick one out to taste. Can't do it.

    In the legend of Cassiopeia, the two protagonists are more like a master and a servant, and their status is naturally unequal. Cassiopeia can only follow and look up at the North Star, burning herself silently in her light.

    Has Xiang Wan always regarded herself as such a character? Has she always been so terrified and in love, carefully staying by Fu Sheng's side?

    Fu Sheng didn't know.

    Xiang Wan could have told her what she could have told her a long time ago.

    When filming "The Empress", Xiang Wan once called Fu Sheng late at night. On the phone, Xiang Wan pressed step by step and made a lot of requests that made Fu Sheng's heart tremble.

    But when she went to question Xiang Wan the next day, Xiang Wan chose to step back and then back off, as if those words were not important at all, just a joke when she was bored late at night.

    At that time, Fu Sheng also resented her for this, made cold words to her, and watched Xiang Wan's entry into the play too deeply into the character's emotions and walked away.

    Fu Sheng only wanted the security of the straight ball, but ignored that her children also needed security. How long did Xiang Wan have the courage to go all out on this day?