Fu Sheng's heart jumped, she subconsciously took a half step back, her face started to burn.

    Last night, Xiang Wan's erotic voice "sister" overlapped with reality, and she suddenly felt a little dry.

    [Good guy, is this blushing? My teacher is so innocent? 】

    Fu Sheng laughed awkwardly, and said good morning to Xiang Wan with a guilty conscience. He didn't even dare to look at Xiang Wan, and quickly turned his face to the side.

    "Mr. Wen is here too, good morning." Fu Sheng grabbed Wen Erbai next to him to greet him frantically, trying to ease the embarrassment.

    "Good morning." Wen Erbai's eyes moved, his voice was like a clear spring in the mountains, he took a deep look at Fu Sheng, his Adam's apple slid up and down.

    He has something to say.

    "Mr. Wen," Xiang Wan suddenly stopped Wen Erbai, "what's the name of the mountaineering equipment store you recommended last time, I want to check it out in a while."

    Wen Erbai was stunned for a moment, then his eyes widened suddenly.

    He had never recommended any mountaineering equipment to Xiangwan, and the only time he had anything to do with the mountain in his life was the one fifteen years ago.

    He and Fu Sheng were trapped on the barren mountain for several days and nights. Finally, he grabbed the safety rope in front of Fu Sheng and watched Fu Sheng disappear into the melee.

    late!

    Wen Erbai's eyes suddenly turned red. She had already found out how Fu Sheng and his family were separated back then. Unexpectedly, he only revealed a time, and Xiang Wan was able to find out these old secrets.

    It's no wonder that this week, Xiang Wan disappeared without a trace. She went to tease him. What is she going to do now, to threaten him with the truth of the year?

    Back then, Fu Sheng was too young, and she didn't know that her most trusted brother robbed her of her chance to go home at a critical time. Wen Erbai didn't dare to face Fu Sheng's questioning, so he still hasn't been able to say what happened back then.

    It's his cowardice.

    Now Xiang Wan's meaning is obvious, they are holding each other's handle, Xiang Wan wants him to pretend to be deaf, and both of them pretend that nothing happened.

    Wen Erbai thought a lot, but only a few seconds passed. He clenched his fists, forced a smile, and said to Xiang Wan, "Okay, I'll tell you later."

    Fu Sheng frowned . Are these two going to climb the mountain together? Before she could react rationally, Fu Sheng made a big alarm in her heart. She couldn't ask anyone to say hello, but she went to Wen Erbai!

    Another opportunity was created for the original male and female protagonists, and Fu Sheng regretted it.

    Fortunately, the on-site director finally started to announce the rules of the game today, and the topic of mountaineering came to an end. Fu Sheng, standing between Wen Erbai and Xiang Wan, let out a long sigh of relief.

    The first thing today is to divide the room. According to the final settlement income of the previous period, the three groups of guests who have formed an alliance have chosen to share the income equally with their allies, so there are only three grades of rooms in total.

    After receiving the room card, the guests took their own photos to see the room, and the scene in the live broadcast room from the perspective of each guest was very different. At this time, the different real-time viewers in each live broadcast room nakedly exposed the popularity of the guests. I have to say that the program team is really good at doing things.