When Fu Sheng became popular with the role of Fang Qiaohe, a small fan of the Japanese food store touched Fu Sheng's Weibo. She finally recognized who the star of the day was, and was very excited to send Fu Sheng a copy of the group photo.

    This... looks like the surrounding area, right?

    Fu Sheng took out the marker pen that is often used for signatures, signed his name on the group photo, and took a photo and sent it to the grain-producing wife who questioned her.

    The other side was in a hurry, and Fu Sheng didn't have time to tidy up the table, and some scattered debris on the coffee table accidentally entered the mirror.

    Not a big problem.

    [Fu Sheng signed a group photo with Xiang Wan, does that count? 】

    The opposite side was silent for a few seconds, and suddenly a large exclamation mark was sent to swipe the screen

    【Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa new food! Sisters, please come in! 】

    Fu Sheng clicked on the link she sent and entered a group chat page in a blink of an eye.

    The group photo she posted was posted on it, and the group friends were swiping the screen at a dizzying speed.

    [Thank you, I got it, I would rather be a living Bodhisattva! 】

    The name of the group chat is 【Did the evening sound doi today? 】

    Something wrong, very wrong, Fu Sheng suddenly felt like he was in a wolf's den.

    The owner of the group is the grain-producing wife, and her ID is followed by a big spark, which means that she actively speaks in the group every day.

    Group owner: [Bodhisattva, where can I buy this autographed photo? Give a link, the sisters are going to rush! 】

    Fu Sheng: ...

    【No link. 】

    【I have come across cooking, I took it myself. 】

    You die with this heart.

    Then came the exclamation mark that I liked to see. On the first day that Fu Sheng entered the fan group, he was conferred a god for being too big. The group owner and the administrator kindly taught her how to change her nickname, how to post on the topic square, and receive Let her swim in the group's internal resource pool.

    [This is different from those big street goods outside, they are all treasures of the sisters, very strong! 】The administrator said ambiguous.

    【Would you like to meet me? 】

    The consequence of the knowledge is that, within half an hour, Fu Sheng's trumpet has been confusedly hung up with the uniform prefix format of the sisters in the group, and the avatar uses the happy screenshot of Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan's cross talk day, and then Hand in hand, I was taught to punch in one by one in the three CP topic squares.

    [So can someone help me answer my question? 】Fu Sheng asked.

    [Ok dear, what's your problem? ]

    [Why do everyone say that Fu Sheng is a sufferer, why don't I think so? 】

    Fu Sheng listed her reasons: Fu Sheng is older and more mature, a little taller, works calmly and reliably, and almost never acts like a spoiled child.

    [So it is subject. 】

    Fu Sheng: [? ]

    The other party brought Fu Sheng two G's briefcases, so that Fu Sheng could understand it well, and left a sentence: