The curtains were still hanging well.

    "Okay, you have a good rest, I won't disturb you, and let me know if you feel uncomfortable."

    Fu Sheng walked out, and Xiang Wan followed her step by step.

    "No need to send it." Fu Sheng smiled, joking like he used to, but what he said made Xiang Wan break into a cold sweat for a moment.

    "Are you in a hurry to shoot me away? It's like hiding someone in the house behind my back."

    "No! Absolutely not!" Xiang Wan quickly retorted.

    "I'm just... I'm just afraid that my sister is too tired, and I want her to go back to rest quickly."

    Xiang Wan was agitated and bullied violently in her chest. The fabric on her chest was still soaked with water, and there was a faint hint of scenery. .

    Fu Sheng's eyes darkened a bit, and at the end, she said in a hoarse voice, "I hope so."

    Fu Sheng opened the door and went out, and went back to her room next door. She lay on the door panel and listened quietly. After a few minutes, there was a faint sound of two doors opening and closing.

    Towards the night, and the opposite room.

    Fu Sheng raised his eyes and stared at the opposite side through the door panel. If I remember correctly, it was Wen Erbai's room.

    Bang -

    Fu Sheng punched the wall.

    "Is this the inertia of the world?"

    Fu Sheng scolded swearing words, and felt displeased, took off his coat and threw it heavily on the sofa.

    "Did I stop her from letting her have a boyfriend?" Fu Sheng was angry, "Xiao Wu, why do you have to hide from me?"

    "Let me go out to buy medicine, and then bring the wild man into the house. "

    That...I think...Is there a misunderstanding here?" Xiao Wu said.

    Of course, there was another sentence she didn't dare to say. Fu Sheng's behavior was not like what she said, and she didn't stop Xiang Wan from making a boyfriend.

    If Fu Sheng really saw someone else in Xiang Wan's room, she would have raised the knife by this time.

    Some people are so jealous that they don't realize it yet.

    Gee.

    "You're right," Fu Sheng sneered and understood in a blink of an eye, "There must be a misunderstanding, Wen Erbai is the best at creating misunderstandings."

    Fu Sheng gritted his teeth bitterly, "The first time we met was in front of Xiang Wan. Pretending to be pretentious, but also connoting that I am picky and difficult to serve, I really have deep scheming!"

    Fu Sheng paced the room: "If I question Xiang Wan's face, then I will be tricked by him! He just wants to force me into Xiang Wan. He lost his temper in the evening, so as to set off his freshness and refinement, but I won't let him wish!"

    In fact, Fu Sheng calmed down very quickly, and when she stared at the curtain silently, she had already seen through Wen Erbai's conspiracy.

    "But still angry!" Fu Sheng was indignant.

    There was only a faint smell of her own pheromone in Xiang Wan's room, and there was no other person's smell. She was still wearing the clothes she was wearing when she went out, and there was no mess.