She felt ashamed because that was who she was.

    "They're all decent people. If I were you, stay away from her as soon as possible. The paper won't cover the fire, and everyone's faces will not look good when there is trouble."

    "After leaving home, you only Rely on acting, if everyone knows that the famous Xiang Wan is fake, do you think anyone will accept you?"

    "And Xiangjia, you can see their faces clearly, you said your parents Would they let you go if they knew you were a tough alpha?"

    Wen Erbai is not an aggressive person, but he really can't trust the conduct of Xiang's family. Two days ago, he watched Xiang Wan act coquettishly and playfully beside Fu Sheng. The urge to pull away from Sheng's side.

    At that time, he persuaded himself over and over again that even if Xiang Wan was not simple, Xiang Wan was just an omega, what could she do to Fu Sheng?

    But now, Xiang Wan turned out to be an alpha, an alpha so powerful that he might not be able to control it, Wen Erbai could no longer bear such a person who kept coveting Fu Sheng.

    "You've been looking at your watch, is she coming back?" Wen Erbai raised his eyebrows, "I'll give you two choices, one is to pack up and leave immediately, don't appear in front of Fu Sheng again, I can pretend to be I haven't been here lately, you are still the youngest talented actress in the league."

    "If you don't want to, then I'll have to tell you who you are, it's interesting to think about it."

    "Xiang Wan, you are a smart person, you must be Do you know how to choose?" Wen Erbai took a step to the side, let the door open, and made a "please" gesture.

    The back road that she has been running for many years, and a woman, if it was Xiangwan in the past, she would definitely choose the former without hesitation, but now...

    "I can't leave my sister." The

    cold, soft touch It still seemed to stay on her lips, when Xiang Wan was trapped at the bottom of the water, and the overwhelming water pressure came from all directions, ready to squeeze the last breath of air out of her lungs at any time.

    It was Fu Sheng who gave her oxygen, and it was Fu Sheng who tried his best to pull her back from the gate of hell.

    Xiang Wan will never forget the face she saw in the dim moonlight when she finally broke out of the water.

    The long hair was soaked in water and sticky to his face, and the water flowed down in strands. Fu Sheng opened his mouth and panted in embarrassment, and his eyes were fixed on Xiang Wan's body, which was frighteningly bright.

    Xiang Wan has never been as clear as that moment, this is her lover, her light, her god.

    "Sister is my bottom line, I will never give up on her." Xiang Wan didn't hesitate.

    "I love her."

    He finally said it. Although it wasn't to Fu Sheng himself, Xiang Wan felt a little bit of relief, as if he had said something that should have been said long ago, and the big stone on his heart was so light. .

    "I admit that I lied to her. If she hates me because of this, it's my fault."

    "But I love her, even if she hates me, I love her."

    "Love? That's how you love her? "Wen Erbai seemed to have heard a joke.

    "You are an alpha, do you know what the alpha's power should be used for?" Wen Erbai asked.