The all-powerful Xiangfu has only one daughter. Everyone knows that this daughter will eventually take over the family's inheritance, but they did not expect that she would turn into an omega.

    At that time, whether to the Father's friends or enemies, more or less began to sympathize with him.

    Xiangjia, that's it.

    As for the Xiang family who later picked up a little alpha boy with average qualifications from a distant relative who didn't know how far they were, and brought him into the family for training, that's all for later, and everyone could see that Xiang Jia's arrogance was exhausted.

    "So, are you pretending?" Wen Erbai found that something seemed to be completely out of his understanding.

    "What about the inhibitor, is there any?"

    Xiang Wan's hand gripping his shoulder became stronger and stronger, the pheromone that was so thick and choking in the air almost turned into a substance. The veins on the night's forehead burst out.

    "Yes." Wen Erbai thought without hesitation.

    His shoulders were very painful, Wen Erbai gritted his teeth under the tension of his mind and body so as not to show his timidity in front of Xiang Wan, perhaps because of the same-sex repulsion, he had a natural rejection of Xiang Wan.

    "Go - get -" Xiang Wan said word by word.

    Her fingers were stiff, almost forcing herself to let go one by one, then Wen Erbai took a sharp breath, turned around neatly to open the door and left, almost in the blink of an eye, he came back and knocked on Xiang Wan's door .

    Wen Erbai brought his alpha inhibitor.

    Xiang Wan opened the glass ampoule with his bare hands and poured the whole bottle directly into his mouth. Wen Erbai hesitated for a second before handing over the second bottle.

    Then he looked at Xiang Wan and drank it again with a complicated expression.

    "Have you calmed down?" Wen Erbai asked.

    Xiang Wan lowered his head and was silent for a moment, and when he raised his face, the red bloodshot eyes in his eyes dissipated a lot.

    Rational return.

    Xiang Wan suddenly remembered something, she woke up suddenly, walked quickly to the depths of the room, opened all the windows, and the cold night wind poured in, and the pheromones that were too thick to dissolve in the room gradually dissipated.

    "Can you explain, Miss Xiang Wan?" Wen Erbai asked after seeing that Xiang Wan finally regained his senses.

    Xiang Wan didn't rush to respond, she first glanced at the time, thinking about when Fu Sheng would come back.

    There is only one pharmacy in the entire town, and Fu Shengxiang saw it near the market they went to during the day when he returned to the camp in the evening.

    Not far from the place, Fu Sheng told Xiang Wan to come back soon, and Xiang Wan had to solve the trouble of Wen Erbai before Fu Sheng came back. She didn't want to keep this variable and talk nonsense in front of Fu Sheng.

    Xiang Wan's eyes fell on Wen Erbai, slightly cold.

    "As you can see." Xiang Wan said coldly.

    "This is the end of the matter, I don't have to hide it from you, I am indeed an alpha, maybe a higher level than you." Xiang Wan evoked a smile, and there was a threat in the delicate arc.