"Sister, be careful of this smell!" Xiang Wan's bloodline naturally contained alpha's desire for thrills, her senses were almost maximized, and she could hear the clamor of her soul.

    Fu Sheng covered her mouth and nose with one hand, and quickly took out the communication device with the other hand.

    She only had a few minutes and didn't know the consequences of inhaling these strangely sweet scents, but it was clear that not a single employee in the entire factory was an omega.

    Fu Sheng hunched over to avoid the searchlights on the roof of the factory, and ran all the way to the outermost window. Xiang Wan's thin lips were pursed tightly, and he followed Fu Sheng every step of the way.

    Fu Sheng raised the camera and aimed it at the window. She slowly deflected the angle, trying to photograph the various machines and medicines inside as much as possible.

    At a certain angle, the light reflected on Fu Sheng's lens, and a worker glanced at a bright spot of light out of the corner of his eye.

    "Who is it!"

    A loud shout alarmed more than a dozen alphas in the factory.

    "Run!" Fu Sheng grabbed Xiang Wan and rushed towards the vast night.

    "Someone! Catch them!" A roar came from behind.

    On the one hand, there was a strange sweet fragrance that was pervasive as if it were alive, and on the other was the mad thirst for air in the lungs when running vigorously. Fu Sheng gritted his teeth, and his chest cavity almost exploded.

    "Be careful!" Xiang Wan suddenly said, pushing Fu Sheng aside.

    In the slanting stab, the two patrolmen were fully charged, and they raised their hands, their black muzzles were facing Fu Sheng's direction.

    Xiang Wan's pupils shrank, time seemed to slow down in her eyes, she put her hand into the satchel and groped for the cold test tube.

    Bang -

    Xiang Wan was knocked away by a huge impact force, Fu Sheng fell on her, and the sand and stones from the crater splashed on the two of them.

    "Are you a fool?" Fu Sheng yelled.

    Fortunately, those two people were holding the pills. Taking advantage of the free time of the pull bolt, Fu Sheng involuntarily tore off the chain of Xiang Wan's satchel, threw the whole bag in the direction of the two, and then pulled Xiang Wan and plunged straight into the lotus. A lotus pond where leaves meet in the sky.

    The dense lotus bushes closed behind the two of them, and after a gunshot, there was the sound of glass breaking.

    Water, so cold.

    In an instant, Fu Sheng took a breath, and pressed Xiang Wan to sink under the water. She seemed to have returned to her childhood when she was soaked in water.

    The icy pool water poured in from all directions, and the criss-crossing plants under the water ripped the world into pieces. Fu Sheng swam through like a fish.

    The pursuers couldn't see where they were, and as long as she swam far enough in one go, they were safe.

    Suddenly, Fu Sheng's hand sank, and Xiang Wan fell sharply.

    Fu Sheng's heart skipped a beat, she knew what it meant, and Xiang Wan was entangled by water plants.

    Fu Sheng turned around and saw Xiang Wan struggling violently, her legs kicking randomly, but this would only make those pliable plants entangle more tightly.