Yu Xuan didn't follow the price now, he glanced at Li Yuan in surprise, Li Yuan glared back with a victorious attitude.

    Li Yuan turned her head to face the camera, pointing to the truth, so that the audience and friends could witness that he was the only man who got Fu Sheng Xiangwan's approval.

    "I am willing to bow down." Yu Xuan clasped his fists at Li Yuan, nodded with Fu Sheng with a smile, and Shi Shiran withdrew from the bidding.

    Li Yuan: "?"

    He suddenly felt cheated.

    "Wait," he stopped Yu Xuan, "Where's Tang Xiaoting?"

    "She's looking at the booth? We can't both come out to watch the show, otherwise what about the business?" Yu Xuan revealed that he was on the magic stage on the iconic mysterious smile.

    "You...you have business?" Li Yuan asked.

    "It's alright, it's not as good as this." Yu Xuan smiled and waved to Li Yuan, and encouraged him, "Mr. Li, come on, the rent is too expensive, I'll withdraw first!"

    Li Yuan: "..."

    "I..." Just as

    Li Yuan wanted to go back on his regrets, Xiang Wan pointed to the camera next to him. How he showed off his might just now was recorded.

    "Brother Wen! We were tricked by others!" Li Yuan turned to Wen Erbai for comfort.

    Wen Erbai tactically leaned back, dodging Li Yuan's pounce.

    He squinted to examine Xiang Wan, this Omega and Fu Sheng didn't communicate much, but the two of them cooperated extremely well. This subtle sense of spiritual connection made Wen Erbai very uncomfortable.

    It's like an old couple who have been together for many years, and they know what the other is thinking with just one look.

    But they were all Omegas after all, how could he think that they were both old and married? It was ridiculous.

    Wen Erbai suppressed the doubts in his heart, stood up like an adult, shook hands with Xiang Wan maturely, and held down Li Yuan, who was screaming.

    Mature, strong, and inclusive, Omegas love alphas like this.

    At this time, Wen Erbai didn't know what kind of overlord clause he was about to face. When the passionate selling time was over in the afternoon, Wen Erbai's voice was hoarse and smoking, and then he watched Fu Sheng happily divide all his Thirty percent of the income, and then one sixth was given to Yu Xuan...

    Adding up the money from selling vegetables, the audience's rewards, and the rent from him, Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan became the biggest winners without a doubt.

    "Drink some water and moisten your throat." Fu Sheng gave Wen Erbai a bottle of water and sat down beside him. Fu Sheng felt a little bit sorry for costing him a lot of hard-earned money.

    At the end of the day's work, the program team held a bonfire dinner for the guests. The staff and guests sat in a circle around the bonfire, and the executive director took a calculator to calculate the income of each group for a day.     Fu Sheng's group is undoubtedly the first, Yu Xuan and Tang Xiaoting's group earn more than Wen Erbai's group without a sound, and Li Yuan Wen'erbai, who jumped up and down, was at the bottom.     Director: "Next time, we must make the rules well, and we can't let Fu Sheng and the others take advantage of the loopholes."     Among the profits that Fu Sheng handed in, the reward is the bulk. If you only look at their income from buying lotus roots, it is actually better than Yu Xuan. That group is a little less.     But the words have already been said, and the income of the day is counted. The program team had to pinching their noses to recognize it. Who would have thought that the original big star experience life script was changed by Fu Shengmo into a decathlon street performer? Have a nice day.     good guy.     "Oh, okay, that's it." The director looked up at the group of guests. After one day of the show, they seemed to have finally broken the ice. They were no longer hypocritical and polite to each other, and the desired effect of the show was achieved. .     "Thank you." Wen Erbai took the water that Fu Sheng handed over, twisted it open and took a sip.     Rarely does he speak so much in a day, and his voice is a little hoarse at the end of the day.     "I didn't expect you to be so powerful. Li Yuan and I are not your opponents at all." Wen Erbai sighed.     "I didn't expect that your relationship with Xiang Wan is so good. I feel that you have a good understanding." Wen Erbai lowered his eyes and looked at the beating bonfire in front of him.     "Of course I have a tacit understanding with Wanwan, but we filmed "The Empress" together." Fu Sheng didn't care and took a skewer of barbecue.

    "But didn't you finish "The Empress" very early? If I remember correctly, Fang Qiaohe was only a supporting role, and... she was killed tragically by Xiang Wan." Wen Erbai lowered his voice, he seemed to be I really don't understand: "When did you start calling her late, why are you so close?"

    "Do you really... know her?"

    "Mr. Wen," Fu Sheng sat up straight and said sternly. : "A drama is a drama, a person is a person, you don't have to worry about personal relationships."

    "As for Wanwan, it's just a name, she likes it, so I'll call it that."

    Fu Sheng recalled that she blurted out this too sticky during the day Xiang Wan was obviously taken aback when he called him, and then the whole person became brighter.

    "There are always people who think that Wan Wan is young and easy to coax, so they have some bad thoughts about her, but in fact, Xiang Wan has a lot of hearts at all. No one is really stupid in this position in the circle. Bai Tian, ​​when the time comes, I still don't know who deceived who." Fu Sheng's words were almost a warning.

    Wen Erbai: "?"

    "So, what do you know? You know where she came from, so why are you still..."

    "Sister—"

    Before Wen Erbai's words were finished, she was caught Xiang Wan interrupted, and as soon as Xiang Wan called out to her sister, Fu Sheng left Wen Erbai to find her, leaving Wen Erbai's unfinished second half sentence completely cool in the wind.

    He stared at Xiang Wan's back, his eyes gradually gloomy, almost no one in the circle knew about Xiang Wan's background, but he knew. How could he need Fu Sheng to protect him from such a family as Xiang Wan was born, Fu Sheng was eaten to death by her, and he was played with in the palm of his hand, I don't know!     On the other side, Xiang Wan grilled a few kebabs with his own hands, and yelled for Fu Sheng to taste it, insisting that Fu Sheng praise her in a different way, the firelight made her face flush red.     In the middle of the night, when the dinner was over, someone got drunk and hurriedly extinguished the bonfire. The group went back to the camp to sleep, and they had to go their separate ways in the morning.

    The next recording will be almost a week later, and they will continue in another place.

    Two hours later, it was completely silent, except for the occasional insect chirping, Fu Sheng couldn't hear any movement.

    She got up slowly, put on a thick coat, and pushed open the door.

    Fu Sheng was still thinking about the direction that he followed during the day, and continued to walk in the direction of those people. Nine times out of ten, he could find the workshop where they made banned drugs.

    In the cold night, Fu Sheng pulled the zipper of his jacket to the top, bypassed the ashes that had been extinguished by the bonfire, and collided with a sneaky shadow.

    "Xiang Wan?" Fu Sheng then saw who was in front of him in the dim moonlight, and his eyes widened in surprise.

    "Sister," Xiang Wan was not surprised, "it's so late, where is my sister going?"

    "Didn't you say that you have to call me no matter where you go, so sister forgot?"

    Black Cloud Covers the Moon , Xingguang disappeared, Xiang Wan's face was dark and unclear, she seemed to be angry, and a storm was brewing.

    "Sister still wants to find that place in the morning, right?" Xiang Wan asked.

    "Want to sneak away by yourself and leave me in the camp?"

    "Fortunately, I know you well, and I really squatted down to my sister."

    "Don't try to leave me behind."