"

The market does not happen every day. These villagers buy a lot of food and daily necessities every time they go to the market. Xiang Wan may not have imagined what it would be like to have vegetables three days ago at home.

    Xiang Wan nodded ignorantly. She could probably get what Fu Sheng meant. When they sell things at the market, they should follow the local buying habits.

    She can do whatever her sister says.

    Soon, there were more people at the market, but unlike the guests expected, there was no grand occasion that fans sought after when they participated in activities elsewhere.

    Laugh to death, no one knows who you are at all.

    This small village is more closed than they imagined, making Li Yuan, who only has one face to beat, very disappointed.

    At this point, I had to let Brother Wen go out.

    Wen Erbai silently took out the violin, placed it on his shoulders gracefully, and pulled a few notes to adjust the pitch. People around... There

    was no one around.

    Wen Erbai gritted his teeth. As the highest-ranked guest in this show, he is also an alpha with a strong bloodline. So far, he has not done anything outstanding, and he has been provoked by the woman beside Fu Sheng. Nothing special to him, just like to other cats and dogs.

    He still remembered the original intention of this trip, he came here for Fu Sheng.

    Wen Erbai closed his eyes, calmed down, and chose one of his famous works from the vast library of music in his heart.

    The masterpiece of a wandering musician before the establishment of the Alliance two hundred years ago has no dazzling skills, but the author's compassionate mind is imbued in the song.

    This piece brought Wen Erbai to the altar of the contemporary violin playing field. The media said that when he played this piece, he seemed to be watching the gods of the world.

    Wen Erbai raised the bow, the silky ponytail bow kissed the strings, the melodious melody flowed from his fingertips, and there was a faint compassion in the sadness.

    At the end of the song, Wen Erbai's detached spirit returned to the noisy world, and several people were asking how much the lotus root cost per pound.

    Wen Erbai opened his eyes, his partner Li Yuan was holding a lotus root and selling it passionately to passersby.

    Passers-by pushed and refused in a strong dialect: "I'm buying vegetables, I'm going to buy vegetables", and then walked straight to the stall next to them.

    Li Yuan has always been long-sleeved and good at dancing, how has he ever suffered such grievances, one or two do not buy his account, he is like a fool to give people a smile.

    He sells vegetables, they buy vegetables, why can't they stop and have a look, how can they skip their stalls?

    Li Yuan stopped the elder brother who kept saying that he was going to buy vegetables and cried, "Look at our lotus root, it's freshly dug at noon, it's guaranteed to be fresh!"

    The eldest brother glanced at him in surprise, and then glanced at Wen Erbai, who was bewildered next to him, and suddenly realized: "So you guys also sell vegetables!"

    "I see that this little brother next to you doesn't know what he's doing, he's babbling. , who knows that you sell vegetables?"

    Wen Erbai was a little unacceptable, no one ever commented on his performance as rambunctious, he asked, "Isn't my performance beautiful?"