"It is estimated that the audience just wants to see you ugly in a difficult environment hahahahahahaha. After all, the big stars are bright every day, and occasionally they are in the ground!" Xiao Wu laughed.

    Fu Sheng is the eternal god in Xiao Wu's heart, and this will never be shaken, but under this premise, Xiao Wu also wants to watch the host get shriveled once in a while.

    This kind of feeling is like blasphemy, just think about it!

    "Suck, suck~" Xiao Wu couldn't help rubbing his hands.

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    Fu Sheng: "I don't need to let me hear this idea, thank you."

    After packing up, Fu Sheng finally came to the first stop of this tourist variety show, Licheng.

    After landing, Mr. Yang's news also happened to be sent, and Fu Sheng could imagine the old fox face of Mr. Yang over there with a smile that was not a smile.

    Mr. Yang: [Have a nice trip. 】

    Seeing this sentence, Fu Sheng was already unhappy.

    The official recording will start tomorrow. Today, the program team will gather the guests at the base camp to let everyone get acquainted with each other.

    Although Fu Sheng is now famous, she is still the weakest among these people, and she still suffers from the lack of representative works.

    It's not too late, Fu Sheng set off very early, she wants to say hello to everyone first, and feel the character of everyone who will cooperate in the future.

    In addition to Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan, the program team also invited Tang Xiaoting, a girl group vocal that just debuted, Yu Xuan, a young magician who is sought after by the Internet as the most handsome in history, a variety show player, Li Yuan, and others. Wen Erbai, a violinist who is out of tune with these people.

    Fu Sheng stared at Wen Erbai's name, and read all the materials on the way. He is known in this world as a genius with an absolute sense of sound. He was born in a mysterious family that has been handed down for hundreds of years. Every time he appears in the media, people have to praise the young master.

    This person, he is the male protagonist of this world, the top Alpha destined for Xiang Wan in the original script.

    "How can a great artist show his respect in fast-food entertainment like variety shows?" Fu Sheng squeezed Wen Erbai's poster tightly, and sneered: "Is this the inertia of the plot?"

    This time Fu Sheng didn't lose his mind and drove to Xiang Wan, and Xiang Wan also didn't meet Wen Erbai by chance. The two of them were supposed to have no intersection, but now Wen Erbai is going to come close to Xiang Wan in an entertainment show.

    It was the first time that Fu Sheng had so much hostility towards a person before they met.

    "Master, you call it the exclusive desire for Xiangwan." Xiao Wu secretly poked.

    Fu Sheng was silent for a moment, then emphasized: "Xiang Wan and I are just friends!"

    Xiang Wan is a child who has no sense of proportion, and she can't follow without proportion. It is all to blame that "The Empress" has arranged a heartwarming emotional line for the two of them, which is not only difficult for the audience. Ping, Fu Sheng is also uneasy in retrospect.

    Well, it must be so.

    "Xiao Wu, don't think that everyone only has love in mind like you." Fu Sheng taught Xiao Wu a lesson with a stern face, as if this would make her more convincing.