"Who said...I'm going to wait for her?"

    Fang Qiaohe's face was covered in blood, and the tears that fell from the corners of her eyes washed out a clean trail of water, revealing her pale face.

    At this moment, Fang Qiaohe's eyes were terrifyingly bright, her life was passing by with the naked eye, but she had been carrying a faint smile all the time.

    "You tell her...to...be a wise man..."

    "And...cough...cough... Fang Qiaohe was panting like a broken bellows. She knew she couldn't say much, but there was something she had to say no matter what:

    "You tell her... I really hope... .... I've never seen her..."

    The hand that held the mother's hand, finally fell weakly.

    In the yellow filter of memories, Fang Qiaohe's life revolves around the lantern, she seems to have returned to the stage where gongs and drums are noisy. She was seventeen years old that year, and it was a good year when the fire was cooked with oil and flowers. She wore a complicated Zhu Cui face and a dazzling outfit, and stepped forward to the stage step by step to the beat of the drum, and her appearance was full of praise.

    When he appeared, the actor's eyes were facing the private room on the left side of the second floor, which was the most valuable seat in the whole venue. Someone and Fang Qiaohe met their eyes, and that person was wearing a veil hood that women from high-profile families often use when they go out.

    At that time, Fang Qiaohe also had a dream of being young and ignorant. She hoped that person would be the enemy of her life.

    【Ah ah ah ah ah help! ]

    [Stop the knife, stop the knife, I was fooled by the knife! ]

    [If someone gets a knife, they will die! 】

    【How can this be! I don't believe woo woo woo woo]

    [Knives up and down the sky! 】

    Until this moment, the crying audience didn't notice that the title of this episode was "Freedom".

    [This time, Qiaoqiao is finally free woohoo woohoo! 】

    【Qiaoqiao go home! ]

    [Qiaoqiao's last wish is that she has never seen the eldest princess. If there is no eldest princess, she should be still happily singing on stage now. ]

    [Woc in front, stop the knife, stop the knife. ]

    [Speaking of which, the last picture should be the thing that Qiaoqiao couldn't put down the most, right? Is that girl in the hat the eldest princess? 】

    【不......不知道】

    【啊啊啊啊啊别吧,巧巧都不愿意见长公主了,就让她安安心心地走吧呜呜呜】

    【对,巧巧安安心心地She's gone, she won't wait for the long princess! 】

    The barrage hypnotized itself over and over again, but no one knew what Qiaoqiao was thinking. They just hoped that Qiaoqiao would stop loving her, or had never loved her, so that she could feel better.

    As soon as the camera turned, the eldest princess was thrown on the horse and galloped.

    The small piece of soldier talisman was turned around a few times, and finally it was delivered to the eldest princess.

    The iron beast head is carved with a cold glow of cold iron, with a drop of blood on it, which has long been dry.

    "Whose blood is this?" the eldest princess asked.