Yes, "Xia He" is over, isn't there still "Night Sound"? The next hot topic is here!

    Boss: [Prepare the draft and add it directly tonight. 】

    In the evening, at an irregular time, "The Empress" was suddenly updated on the entire platform. Although the publicity time was short, it couldn't hold up the popularity, and the slogan shouted by the official blog was really tempting:

    [The two who bet, Come open the blind box! "Xia He" will tell you all the answers tonight. 】

    There was a flurry of people on the Internet, and most of the audience scolded and complained that the drama was not keeping their promises, while squatting in the front row with disgust of integrity, waiting for the unexpected addition tonight.

    The eldest princess guessed the emperor's conspiracy from Fang Qiaohe's few words, and she planned to spread rumors around the people. The streets and alleys in the capital were hotly discussing that the royal family should force the widowed eldest princess to marry and marry.

    The crowd was outraged.

    Li Xiang is the leader of the world, and the world knows that the eldest princess and Li Xiangye's young son and his wife are deeply in love. The emperor's actions are to step on the principles of ethics and the people of the world for thousands of years. they cannot accept it.

    The protesting students took to the streets and were taken into prison by the government office for picking quarrels and provoking trouble. Some students were seriously injured during the conflict. At the second meeting, someone broke the chaos in the capital on the spot, pointing the finger at the man on the dragon chair. .

    The emperor became angry and forced Li Xiang, the bitter master, to express his stance. Li Xiang glanced at Jing Yun, the young official who stood for him, who was his proudest student so far.

    "The old minister is willing to give up the small family for the sake of righteousness." Li Xiang handed over and no longer looked in the direction of the student.

    Jing Yun was alone in the courtroom, and was dragged down by the guards on the spot to be pushed into the prison. The emperor reluctantly forced everyone to shut up, and returned to the palace when he went down to court. He completely tore off the mask of hypocrisy.

    Breaking into Fang Qiaohe's bedroom, Fang Qiaohe put down the pearl and jade in his hand and stood up hurriedly, the emperor grinned, "Fang Qiaohe, I really underestimate you."

    "She has such a kind and heartfelt dog, and I don't know if she promised it. What are you?"

    Fang Qiaohe's face suddenly paled when he heard this, the princess must have understood her warning, but whether the princess fought back or defended herself, it came too fast, she completely exposed Fang Qiaohe.

    If the eldest princess could know the emperor's plan, it could only be that Fang Qiaohe, an insider, disclosed it to her. This time, the eldest princess did not give Fang Qiaohe any way out.

    [Wait, did the eldest princess sell Qiaoqiao? ]

    [No way, isn't it agreed that it is each other's fetters? 】

    The barrage began to panic, and the confrontation between the emperor and Fang Qiaohe on the screen became more and more unbearable.

    "Have you slept? Can she make you feel good?" The emperor said this in a nasty tone, his eyes on Fang Qiaohe wantonly.

    "Is it more fun for me to be with you? Or does she have some special tricks, so let me listen to her?"

    "Shameless!" Fang Qiaohe scolded bitterly.