Someone questioned on the barrage.

    [Hahahaha caught the goldfish brain in front, although I don’t remember it, maybe it’s just a casual sentence. 】

    "General Zhenyuan is not easy to be with, don't you see him?" the eldest princess asked.

    Fang Qiaohe was silent for a moment, with an expression of unspeakable pain, "...he saw me." The

    eldest princess' eyebrows tightened even more.

    [Wait, this atmosphere is so weird. ]

    [The attitude of the eldest princess is not quite right]

    Some people also read out the strange atmosphere on the barrage.

    【Don't think too much, okay? Fang Qiaohe stabbed the princess in the back, can't she feel guilty? 】

    Looking at it, the barrage has a tendency to quarrel again.

    "There may be major chaos recently, so you should stay out of the limelight and avoid the limelight." The eldest princess explained at a faster pace.

    Fang Qiaohe's eyes widened, as if she had never expected the eldest princess to say such a thing.

    "I've been absent-minded all night, do you have something to tell me?" The eldest princess asked bluntly.

    "No...no!" Fang Qiaohe quickly denied.

    Her eyes quickly swept across the dark shadow of the tree behind the eldest princess, and the audience knew that the emperor was hiding there.

    [Fuck, will the eldest princess find out? 】

    【Exciting! 】

    "The servant is just... I haven't seen His Highness for a long time, and it is really embarrassing to miss." When Fang Qiaohe said this, he stared at the eldest princess for a moment, and the water in his eyes was gleaming, as if he had lost one of his own. All of my heart was pinned on these two floating sentences.

    [Seriously, Qiaoqiao is really pitiful, the eldest princess treats her like this, and she is justifiable for betraying the eldest princess]

    [You can't use the modern people's view of love and hate to ask the ancients, some people still remember Fang Qiaohe at the beginning Is it just a prank? 】

    There are more and more people who empathize with Fang Qiaohe on the barrage, and they gradually realize that they are too harsh on Qiaohe.

    "Since the death of the concubine, there are no confidants around His Highness..." Fang Qiaohe seemed to have finally summoned up the courage. She held a desperate mentality.

    "Qiaoqiao, stop talking." The eldest princess interrupted her, "I understand."

    【? No, what do you understand? 】

    The expression of the eldest princess did not look like the joy after receiving the confession. She glanced at the environment cautiously, and whispered to Fang Qiaohe: "It's more serious, you go back to rest early."

    "Take care." The

    eldest princess solemnly Leaving this sentence, step by step into the dark night, passing by the whirling tree shadow, the eldest princess did not stop.

    Frightened a tired bird.

    "Take care." Fang Qiaohe said silently.

    [Woo woo take care! 】The barrage judged from her mouth shape that Fang Qiaohe was reading these two words.

The full-level actress dressed as a female supporting OOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara