"And it's not a problem, it's not that kind of popularity. Anyone can meet it."

    Fu Sheng recalled the scene of Yingxia Xiangwan, she should have been a little bit angry, and when Xiangwan played tricks on her, Fu Sheng was really angry at that time.

    But after so long, Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan were in the same crew, but they looked up, but they looked up. It seemed that they didn't know when it started, and Fu Sheng had already seen it.

    She doesn't seem to be angry anymore.

    "Then..." Xiang Wan hesitated, "Some things written by fans are not very good, sister, please don't read it."

    ?

    When Xiang Wan mentioned this, Fu Sheng became interested.

    "What's not so good?" Fu Sheng asked.

    "It's just...some...fanwen...maybe the scale is relatively large, sister, don't look at it!"

    Fu Sheng suddenly got the meaning of Xiang Wan, and flicked the phone. Falling on the bed, Fu Sheng never imagined in his life that one day he would be written into Xiao Huang/Wen.

    "Okay...I don't see it." Fu Sheng replied in a trance.

    I can't imagine how anyone would write such a thing?

    The point is, is this kind of thing actually seen?

    Fu Sheng feels that her cognition of the world has been challenged. Is she too old to be out of touch with her fans?

    Fu Sheng took a few deep breaths and tried to calm down. The opposite Xiang Wan also seemed to feel embarrassed. He hadn't started a new topic for a while, and the chat box between the two was as quiet as chickens.

    "Speaking of which, how's the filming going, how's the progress?" Fu Sheng began to take the initiative to find something to say.

    "It's been pretty good recently. The progress is very fast. There are often big night scenes. I felt tired at first, but I got used to it later." Xiang Wan said.

    The crew is rushing to the show, which Fu Sheng has already discovered. Only when the drama party has enough stock in hand can they add more with a sense of security.

    Fu Sheng has also experienced the situation of rushing in like a life-threatening situation. It would be a lie to say that she is not tired. At that time, she walked to the Starlight Club residence every day, and she could fall asleep as soon as she touched the pillow.

    Xiang Wan, this child, doesn't act like a spoiled child at this time?

    What can it be?

    Fu Sheng's heart was so soft.

    "It seems that the progress is in the later stage? Is it fun to be the emperor?" Fu Sheng asked.

    "The power is in her hands, but the burden of the whole world is also on her alone. Whether she is happy or not can only be said to be the choice of the eldest princess." After playing for so long, Xiang Wan also felt a lot of emotion.

    "However, I often miss you." Xiang Wan blurred the subject, and he didn't know if the eldest princess was thinking of Fang Qiahe or Xiang Wan was thinking of Fu Sheng.

    "After fighting with General Zhenyuan for several episodes, he finally finished, I guess it's almost too soon." Xiang Wan suddenly mentioned.

    In the second half of the plot of "The Empress", after Xiang Wan ascended to the throne, she had several confrontations with General Zhenyuan, who had returned from victory. After all, if it wasn't for what General Zhenyuan said at the beginning, the eldest princess might not have to take such a radical plan at all. Fang Qiaohe might Nor will it die.