She is a public figure, and her every move may be speculated by people with a magnifying glass. She should try to keep herself clean and stay away from all topics that may cause controversy.

    But she went to the police and got herself involved in a sex/criminal case.

    "Fu Sheng, you should know that people's words are terrible. You can never imagine how malicious the rumors are. You left such a wonderful legacy in your own experience. Once it is revealed in the future, I can't guarantee it. What will it look like when someone distorts it." President Yang's tone was very solemn.

    "Have you been photographed before and after you went to the police station?" Mr. Yang asked.

    "No." Fu Sheng answered affirmatively.

    She knew that it was best for the artist not to have anything to do with the police station at all times, which was why Fu Sheng saw the police in the dark bar before, so he pulled up and ran away. Once an artist is photographed getting into a police car or entering a police station, all kinds of rumors are bound to spread, and the public is often only willing to believe the wildest speculation, and dismiss the bland truth.

    Fu Sheng tried her best to avoid Xiang Wan from falling into such a situation. She had always done this before, but this time, she chose to take the risk.

    "I have observed that there was no one near me during that time, don't worry." Fu Sheng assured President Yang.

    "No one nearby? What about the surrounding buildings? You have seen no one?" Mr. Yang asked.

    Fu Sheng couldn't answer.

    Indeed, if someone happened to recognize Fu Sheng in a nearby building and took pictures of her entering and leaving the police station, she would not know at all.

    "Xiao Wu, Xiao Wu," Fu Sheng murmured, "you can't even open the perspective of God, what's the use of asking you?"

    Xiao Wu: "Huh!"

    "I heard that the person you reported to the crime has been detained for indecent assault. Now, if you want to retaliate against him, we have many good means, and I can even let him be imprisoned to death in the detention center." Mr. Yang said in a gloomy tone, "You should discuss it with me first."

    This is Mr. Yang's first The second time she showed her big capitalist fangs in front of Fu Sheng. Fu Sheng knew that in this world, the resources that capital can leverage are terrifying, but she did not expect that even President Yang, who seems to be fighting alone, can challenge the law and procedural justice. .

    Fu Sheng pursed his lips: "I don't want him to disappear inexplicably."

    "Oh?" President Yang raised some interest.

    "What he has done should be spread out in broad daylight for everyone to see. The dirty deals behind him, every node in the chain of sins, can't just be ignored."

    "You... ." President Yang was about to be mad at him, "Are you still a student, so jealous of evil?"

    Fu Sheng asked instead, "Shouldn't you be jealous of evil?"

    "I am definitely not the only victim. Some of them are still struggling in the dark, and some may have lost their right to speak for themselves forever. Do they have the ability to avenge themselves?"

    "President Yang's original intention was also to Do you want to help the omegas who are struggling?" Fu Sheng asked.

    This time, the silent person became President Yang.