She took out a small round bottle from her pocket, which she caught a glimpse of when checking out. The transparent nutrient solution was filled with two round algae, which were eye-catching green.

    The seller said that this is an ancient low-level creature that can survive in a nutrient solution. They will gradually grow up little by little, but the growth rate is very slow and can hardly be observed.

    But what Fu Sheng thought was that on a random morning after a long time, she was wearing pajamas as she passed by the windowsill, glanced over, and the two algae seemed to have gotten fatter than when they first came to this house. She got close and observed it carefully. I can't tell if I'm fat or not.

    Then by default they do grow up!

    Fu Sheng made a decisive decision and brought the two little cuties home.

    She kicked off her annoying shoes, put on loose home clothes, rolled comfortably on the bed, and grabbed a bag of snacks.

    Xiao Wu: "Balance warning."

    Fu Sheng slammed and dropped the alliance ID, so that Xiao Wu could see it carefully.

    "How many zeros?" Fu Sheng asked.

    Xiao Wu: "Five zeros..."

    "But," Xiao Wu said worriedly: "The host has spent four figures today, and the number one is far from one! After the last payment, I have more money on my hands, but I don’t know when the next time I have income.”

    “The host is big, you must be aware of your worries.”

    Xiao Wu beeps a lot, and Fu Sheng blocks it directly, she is excited. Open the tablet and hold on to the platform.

    Tonight, "The Empress" will be updated again.

    Before the new episode was launched, the majority of netizens had already brought their own small benches for the front row, and there were still people in the comment area selling snacks, beverages, mineral water, peanuts, melon seeds, and ham sausages.

    Fu Sheng laughed secretly, so the sand sculpture netizens are the same no matter which world they are in?

    In the last episode, the relationship between Fang Qiaohe played by Fu Sheng and the eldest princess warmed up. The scene where the eldest princess pressed the actor on the door panel and looked at each other affectionately contributed a lot of inspiration to the grain-producing wives. Packs are flooded on the Internet, and CP fans are lying down at the bottom of the "Xia He" CP in peace.

    "Tsk tsk," Fu Sheng felt sorry for these little cuties while peeping at the screen in the comment area, "your Xia He CP is about to be."

    The opening song sounded, and the new episode of "The Empress" started.

    Fu Sheng watched the barrage gradually turn from a happy and peaceful scene into a puzzle. Fang Qiaohe's scene of preparing the love peach blossom cake and the scene of the secret visitor coming to the princess' gate were interspersed with each other. The BGM was desolate and distant.

    [What's the situation, go suspenseful? ]

    [Although, I smelled an ominous aura, wouldn't I want to abuse it? 】

    The camera slowly rises from the secret visitor's expensive leather and jade belt soap boots, to his unremarkable chambermaid clothing, and then to the old, shrunken hands with thick calluses on their fingertips.

    Finally, the camera finally stopped on the visitor's face, and the barrage recognized this person.

    [Oh, the eldest princess' father-in-law, exciting! 】