Xiaowu: "...rent Ah, it's boring."

    Fu Sheng said goodbye to President Yang, and walked slowly into Yuan Shen's house. Along the way, she was almost sober and could finally look at the place calmly.

    The house is not big, and the place is neat and tidy. In the middle of the living room is the suitcase she packed and sent back from the crew, which is solitary and out of tune with the surroundings.

    The original bedroom was decorated in pink and tender, typical of a little girl's style. A photo frame was buckled upside down on the bedside. Turning it over, it turned out that it was a group photo of her and that scumbag.

    It looks like it was taken a few years ago. Both the original body and the scumbag are much younger than they are now. The original body wears a high ponytail and looks at the camera shyly, while the scumbag hugs her shoulders arrogantly and laughs. Ambitious.

    "Silly girl..." Fu Sheng sighed and helped Yuan Shen throw this group photo she never wanted to see into the trash can.

    There was almost no smell of another person's life in the room. The daily necessities such as mugs and slippers were only her own, but Fu Sheng noticed that there was a crumpled men's shirt hanging deep in the wardrobe of the original body. The texture was very ordinary. It has not been taken care of for a long time.

    Fu Sheng walked into the bathroom. In addition to her own toiletries, there was also a set of unsealed disposable toiletry bags, like a hotel suit, which she reluctantly took out for others to use.

    Fu Sheng removed the brushing cup, and there was a traditional manual razor behind him.

    The original body was prepared in a hurry for this guest, but all the details were there.

    The scumbag Zheng Zeliang and the original body have been separated for a long time, but it seems that he only stayed here for one night before the original body left home.

    Fu Sheng glanced at the only bed in the bedroom, turned his head and walked out of the bedroom with a blank expression.

    There is no guest bedroom in this house. The guest bedroom has been converted into a study, and the heavy curtains are drawn, as if isolated from the world.

    A whole wall of the study room is filled with various old-fashioned discs, and the other wall is filled with various performance books.

    Fu Sheng closed his eyes, and the original body locked himself in this dark place, while trying to figure out the old movies, while learning from the book little by little, the appearance of learning a little by little jumped in front of his eyes.

    The original body who worked so hard, the original body who did not see the results of such hard work, Fu Sheng understood her anger in an instant.

    Fu Sheng sat down on the small sofa in the study, and pulled out an old film from the original book shelf. The outer shell of the disc had faded and blurred under the original Mosuo over and over again.

    Projected on the bright and clean white wall opposite, the melodious opening song sounded, with a slow-paced narrative style, and the past was narrated in ambiguous and dim tones.

    The film tells the story of a love that never ends. There are no vigorous twists and turns. The two of them are just light, and even the end of the journey is light. No one has ever broken through the thoughts in their hearts, as if they have a good heart, they have drawn a line between the two of them. On the premise of not crossing the line, both of them are testing.