messy private room, alcohol erodes reason. It seems that the unspoken words are not so difficult to speak, and there may be a lot of sincere words mixed in with laughter and wine.

    Xiang Wan sat silently on the spot, staring at the plate in front of him, not speaking or moving his chopsticks. , gulped down her weak glass of orange juice.

    "Angry? Fu Sheng leaned in and whispered coldly.

    Her cheeks were dyed with a drunken red, and her eyes were as soft as a puddle of water. She casually leaned on Xiang Wan's shoulders without any precaution.

    "No, not angry." Xiang Wanjie shook his neck.

    "Heh..." Fu Sheng chuckled.

    "I don't like watching other people drink and I can only drink orange juice, right?" "

    Strange, it was so noisy in the private room, but Fu Sheng's soft, babbling voice entered Xiang Wan's ears without a word, and the side face close to Fu Sheng suddenly became hot.

    "The sound is nice, can you replace it with coconut milk?" Fu Sheng was still teasing her.

    "Wh...what's nice?" Xiang Wan murmured.

    Fu Sheng was leaning on her shoulders, so close that as long as she turned her head, their breaths would be entangled together. She was stiff and didn't know whether to turn her head or not.

    What does Fu Sheng mean, what does she want to hear?

    Xiang Wan almost greeted his wife directly, but she swallowed the words with her last sense.

    Fu Sheng was drunk, but not completely drunk. She could understand what Xiang Wan was talking about. Xiang Wan was afraid that if she revealed her thoughts that were just around the corner, she would not be able to retain this dreamlike warmth. Leave yourself wiggle room.

    Xiang Wan took a deep breath and probed in a very soft voice: "Sheng... Sheng Sheng?"

    "Ah~ Nasty!"

    Fu Sheng sat upright with his arms folded, a look of being numb from Xiang Wan Looked like goosebumps.

    "Your coconut milk is gone." Fu Sheng said coldly.

    "Ah?" Xiang Wan exclaimed, was she self-defeating?

    "Fool! I won't tease you anymore" Fu Sheng poked Xiang Wan's cheek again, and after just one meal, she seemed addicted to poking.

    "It's not stopping you from drinking, it's the amount of alcohol you poured in your glass, and you have to know it."

    Fu Sheng returned to normal, and said earnestly like a serious sister: "Girls are outside, if you can't drink, you can't open it. ."

    Fu Sheng shook the half glass of wine left in the glass, his eyes seemed to travel to a distant past through the glass.

    Fu Sheng said, "Xiang Wan, remember, you must not get drunk when you don't have someone you can trust."

    "Sister... Has something happened before?" Xiang Wan noticed that Fu Sheng's fleeting moment. Depressed, her heart seemed to be grabbed by someone.

    "What can happen to me?" Fu Sheng sneered and took another sip of wine.

    Seeing that there was only the bottom of the wine left in the cup, Fu Sheng suddenly turned his face to the side, his red lips raised in a temptation, and

    he said, "I am here, you can taste it." .

    "Think." Xiang Wan's throat tightened.

    Taking advantage of the fact that no one was paying attention on the wine table, Fu Sheng poured the last sip of wine into Xiang Wan's glass, watched her drink it slowly with a smile, and then frowned.