"After finishing the development, what are your plans?" Director Han asked.

    "I haven't made up my mind yet."

    "After this drama, you will play the leading role, don't take on similar roles, and don't frame yourself." Director Han said.

    Fu Sheng nodded.

    Director Han is reminding her that after "The Empress", Fu Sheng needs to find his own position. There is never a shortage of young actors in the circle who have been quiet for many years and suddenly a drama has become popular, but they are often a pity, or because of their previous contracts. So tired, I had to waste my hottest months in inferior resources, or I found a comfort zone and played in the same type of role.

    The latter is especially dangerous. When several homogenized roles come down, no matter how talented you are, when someone mentions this actor, they will only say contemptuously: "Oh, the person who plays the same role in everything."

    Director Han didn't talk much, and he didn't seem to be very close to Fu Sheng, but he was a good director who seriously planned for Fu Sheng, and Fu Sheng was very grateful.

    "Don't worry, a good book is not easy to come by, you have to wait for it." Director Han said.

    "I understand."

    Director Han took a deep look at Fu Sheng and stretched out his right hand: "I hope to have the opportunity to continue to cooperate in the future."

    After shaking hands with Director Han, Director Han left silently, and Fu Sheng finally had the opportunity to see the direction Night. Xiang Wan, who was originally the biggest in the crew, was sitting on the ground hugging her knees like an unwanted child, with her little assistant at a loss.

    "Mr. Fu, this...I don't know what's wrong." The assistant looked at Fu Sheng with a look of help.

    Fu Sheng waved his hand to the little assistant, and sat next to Xiang Wan without caring about the image, took the person into his arms, and let Xiang Wan rest his head on his shoulder.

    Fu Sheng stretched out his finger and sipped at the corner of Xiangwan's eye, which was stained with crystal water stains.

    "Did you really cry?" Fu Sheng asked.

    "Hmm." Xiang Wan replied vaguely, so nasal that she couldn't hear what she said.

    "It's rare to be involved in such a deep play." Fu Sheng laughed.

    She took out a tissue from the little assistant's hand, and Xiang Wan, who was still soft and hard to eat just now, honestly took the tissue handed by Fu Sheng and pressed it against the end of her eyes to suck the tears little by little.

    "You don't need to be so concerned about the image, I'll remove the makeup right away" Fu Sheng felt amused, "There should be a farewell party at night, will you come to see me off?"

    "Sister..." Xiang Wan watched with tears in her eyes. Looking at Fu Sheng, "I don't want to be separated from you."

    Fu Sheng took another piece of paper for Xiang Wan, "How old are you, and you still talk like this child? I'm done, you still have to take a good picture."

    Fu Sheng took a picture Pai Xiangwan said, pretending to be impatient and saying, "It's alright, it's alright, I'm off work, it's not that there's no one left, you're still crying."

    Xiang Wan really stopped when she heard the sound, she bit her lower lip and tried her best to restrain herself, but she was choked up.

    "Oh, forget it." Fu Sheng sighed, "Cry well."