Jinluan Hall, the ruins had not had time to clean up, pushed open the door that was hidden, and the bloody smell rushed to the face.

    "His Royal Highness, you can see for yourself." Mammy said, and retreated to the door.

    The eldest princess remembered the blood stains on the military talisman, and the ominous premonition was like a cloud. She stepped into the hall, but could not take a step out.

    The blood was half dry, and the girl she was thinking of was lying on the floor, half of her body buried in the pile of antiques, treasures and precious fragrant wood, with one palm facing up, hanging rigidly on the ground.

    "Qiaoqiao?" The eldest princess called softly.

    She endured the pain of extinction and walked towards the girl with difficulty.

    Step by step, the eldest princess walked very lightly, as if Qiaoqiao was just too tired, sleeping there, the eldest princess was afraid of waking her up.

    "Qiaoqiao?" The eldest princess called again, but naturally no one responded.

    The eldest princess started to go crazy and scrambled in the ruins. She wanted to remove all the heavy things that were pressing on Qiaoqiao. How could her Qiaoqiao sleep in such a place?

    No one dared to step forward to help, and the eldest princess was heartbroken by herself. At this time, she realized that if a person is desperate to the depths, there will be no tears.

    too late.

    She still has a lot of things to say to Qiaoqiao, and she hasn't had time to let Qiaoqiao taste her newly learned cloud cake, she must like it very sweet.

    She hasn't had time to apologize to Qiaoqiao, and she hasn't had time to spend the rest of her life with Qiaoqiao.

    She was wrong.

    "Ha...ha..." The eldest princess smiled and slumped beside Fang Qiaohe.

    She didn't have time to say those words, and now I tell Qiaoqiao to listen, I'm afraid she doesn't want to listen.

    It was she who harmed Qiaoqiao.

    The eldest princess forced herself to see the scars on Qiaoqiao's body. They were all for her. If the eldest princess hadn't had to pull Qiaoqiao into this conspiracy, she could have lived well.

    She sings her favorite plays, occasionally bickers with Jiaofangsi's fellow students, and may not be able to fight other people's sulking, but Qiao Qiao is so good, who doesn't like her.

    It was her who ruined Fang Qiaohe's simple and happy life.

    The eldest princess stretched out her hand and found that her hand was shaking badly. She took a few deep breaths and tried to control it, but in the end she couldn't help it.

    It was as if her soul was shaking, unable to restrain herself.

    The eldest princess carefully wiped off the blood on Fang Qiaohe's face and helped her pack up her clothes. Qiaoqiao is a beauty-loving little girl, how can she endure her embarrassment?

    After cleaning up, the eldest princess wanted to hold Qiaoqiao in her arms. She tried to bypass the scars all over her body, but she couldn't help it. It seemed that she couldn't find a piece of intact flesh on Qiaoqiao.

    There was only one face left, and after wiping off the blood, it was still as bright as ever.

    The eldest princess didn't say a word, she just hugged Qiaoqiao quietly, sat on the floor of the hall for an afternoon, and when the red sun gradually sank into the ground, the mammy finally couldn't see it anymore, she quietly walked over, In the ear of the eldest princess, she whispered, "Sorry." Miss