Ending

A little girl is lying on the grass. She's fast asleep. She has long blue hair that is spread out on the sides in loose strands. Pale, with bangs falling over her eyes, her face. The fragile body is dressed in a long dark dress, the belt of which is decorated with a ribbon. If you look closely, you can see that the girl is a little shabby. The hem of the dress is torn, and it is soiled, the face, arms and legs are covered with abrasions and several bruises.

The rays of the sun fall on her face, making her wince, and her eyelids begin to tremble. She opens her sapphire-colored eyes and immediately closes them, not wanting to wake up. A light breeze stirs the long strands and hem of the dress, glides over the skin, as if trying to help the sun wake up this sleeping beauty. Suddenly her blue eyes open together with someone else's scarlet ones.

The picture changes dramatically. The same blue-haired girl, but already a teenager. She stands alone in the middle of a dark room, barefoot, with her arms wrapped around her shoulders. Her hair is cut off to the shoulders, the dress is still black, but now knee-length, opens up a view of pale, thin legs. The picture is covered with cracks and breaks into many fragments.

There are reflections of two people in the fragments. On one is a blue-eyed girl, on the second a pink-haired boy. If the girl looks sad, the boy, on the contrary, smiles. But who knows how sincere this smile is.

The whole floor of the black room is strewn with shards. The girl is on her knees, takes the fragments and brings them to her eyes. On some fragments of the past, on others of the future. In one of them, Natsu runs towards a blue-haired girl, holding out his hand and shouting. His face expresses fright and excitement.

The girl collects all the fragments in her palm, and, swinging, throws them into empty space, before squeezing her fingers, causing them to become glass dust.

The black room is replaced by a night sky strewn with stars. Against his background, a blue—haired girl is Juvia Loksar. Her short hair, black dress and blue handkerchief in her hand are fluttering in an invisible wind. With one hand she removes her hair from her face, with the other she holds a handkerchief.

Another fragment with a vision. Natsu runs after the blue-haired girl, grabs her by the hand, pulling on herself with such force that she turns to him and falls on her back, and he hovers over her, placing his palms on the sides of her face. Strands of a long tail were placed near her head.

Juvia kneels in front of a crying friend and hugs him. After they smile at each other and hold hands.

Natsu and Juvia are lying on the grass, shoulder to shoulder, looking up into the star-studded sky.

The picture changes again. A blue-haired girl sleeping on the grass again, bruised and bruised. Hearing the sounds of rapidly approaching footsteps and a voice calling her by name, the girl opens her eyes, raises her head, and, seeing the pink-haired boy, smiles.