The rain finally came down.

    The air was filled with a fishy smell, and it was so oppressive that people could not breathe. The bean-sized raindrops fell wildly, knocking down all the delicate flowers in the yard.

    for a long time.

    In the hall, the gasping sound became more and more low, and Fang Qiaohe was able to curse loudly at first, and then the voice gradually weakened, until finally, it was silent.

    The emperor let out a low roar, dropped the whip in his hand, and threw the face of Fang Qiaohe's table topped with pearls on the ground.

    A drop of blood was splashed on the turquoise bead.

    The emperor looked down at his masterpiece and sneered.

    "You spread the news out, no one has ever thought about your life or death, so, would you rather die for her?" The

    emperor walked away, long after he left, Fang Qiaohe struggled to open his eyes, she Grinning his teeth, he crawled forward with difficulty, grabbing the bloodstained head.

    The pearl is crystal clear and fragile, and the sharp edge stings the palm, but Fang Qiaohe doesn't even notice it, and just grabs it firmly in the palm.

    Cut!

    After the director called the card, Fang Qiaohe stood up with his waist supported, and Xiao Hu, who played the emperor, folded his hands together and kept bowing to Fu Sheng.

    Fu Sheng's clothes were covered with sponge cushions, and the welts were covered in blood. Normally, she would not feel pain in this torture scene, but it happened that the actor didn't pay attention when pushing her with her, and Fu Sheng was sturdy. on the sharp corner of the table.

    From Xiao Hu's point of view, he clearly saw that Fu Sheng's eyes were wet for a moment. Because the pain produced physiological tears, even Fu Sheng couldn't control it.

    There was no such paragraph on the script, and everyone present could see that it was an accident.

    But the director didn't call the card, so Xiao Hu could only go ahead and act hard.

    "I'm sorry Teacher Fu, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." Xiao Hu apologized repeatedly.

    "Would you like to go to the hospital for a check-up?" I

    had heard that Omega was the most delicate and soft-bodied, but Xiao Hu was now scared.

    "No." Fu Sheng waved his hand, his face pale.

    "Is Mr. Fu okay?" Even Director Han was concerned.

    "It's okay." Fu Sheng squeezed out a smile.

    She habitually stretched out a hand and waited for someone to help her. She hung her hand in the air for two seconds, and Xiaohu shivered and helped him up.

    "Mr. Fu, can I help you to rest?"

    Yes, Xiang Wan is not here, she is filming at another venue.

    Fu Sheng looked around, and sure enough there was no familiar figure. She thanked Xiao Hu for her kindness and walked out to another place with her waist supported.

    Director Han frowned, looking at the direction Fu Sheng was walking in, thinking about something in his heart.

    He left Xiang Wan's group to the executive director, not because he didn't pay attention to Xiang Wan, but mainly because there were literary dramas there and martial arts dramas here, he was afraid of problems, so he had to stare at Fu Sheng's group in person.

    It was the first time that the two were filming at the same time separately.

    Director Han has also directed love scenes before. At that time, the lingering male and female protagonists in the play were just nodding acquaintances. What happened to Fu Shengxiangwan and the two of them were too sticky?

    I heard that Fu Sheng almost had an accident on the set last night, but Xiang Wan was still outside. He broke through the door and rushed in at a critical moment...

    Director Han looked at Fu Sheng and went to Xiang Wan for filming regardless of his waist injury . , four big words crossed in my mind.

    Distressed mandarin ducks!

    Gee, there seems to be something wrong?

    On the other side, Fu Sheng finally moved to Xiang Wan's group with a grin.

    Wearing a bright red wedding dress, Xiang Wan sat in her wedding room in the Prime Minister's Mansion.

    The dressing maid stood aside with her hands down, seeing the auspicious time approaching, the eldest princess was still in a hurry to allow them to apply makeup for herself.

    The eldest princess looked at herself in the mirror, in a trance.

    Two years ago, she was dressed like this, dressed in complicated auspicious clothes, and the dragon and phoenix embroidered on the happy handkerchief were dazzlingly bright.

    Who would have thought that two years later, she would put on this dress again, but this time, she didn't put on the splendor of her face.

    She has no way of resisting her holy name. The only requirement of the eldest princess is that she is a woman from the prime minister's mansion, and she should marry from the prime minister's mansion when she remarries.

    As soon as these words came out, the whole world was in an uproar, and the scholar-bureaucrats of the Manchu dynasty shed another bitter tear for her.

    Outside, there was a lot of ceremonies and music, and the dressing mammy urged again: "Your Highness, beware of missing the hour." The

    eldest princess smiled, and the beauty who had washed all the lead in the bronze mirror followed her.

    "Wait." The eldest princess said.

    "This...wait..." Mammy shook her hands anxiously, looking around to find someone to help the eldest princess, but on such an important day, the one next to the eldest princess fed her The grandmother of the milk is not there.

    On weekdays, the eldest princess can ignore anyone's words, but that mammy is very face-saving in front of the eldest princess.

    Mammy sighed, she knew that the eldest princess was reluctant, but what else could she do if she was reluctant? When will it be their daughter's turn to say that she is reluctant?

    But the eldest princess is still waiting, she is waiting for a signal.

    Come, the situation outside the window suddenly changes.

    Outside the courtyard wall, the screams of killing were loud, soldiers protruded, and iron hooves swept the entire capital.

    The eldest princess stood up with the help of the table, pulled the phoenix hairpin off her head, and slid down like a waterfall of three thousand blue silk. She turned around and looked at the fire outside the door, smiling wickedly.

    The author has something to say: Sorry for being late~ Thanks for the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-05-03 00:00:55~2021-05-03 22:21:10~

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: 2 cuttlefish balls from Soshi's house;

    thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!