Don't know what's wrong with it?

    Therefore, for the sake of the actor's state, he plans to let the next two scenes be filmed at the same time.

    After all, it's all abusive play, and these two people in the province can't be abused together.

    Fu Sheng also received a temporary notice and changed her clothes in a hurry. Almost at the same time as she came out of the dressing room, the set was set up.

    The harem, Fang Qiaohe's bedroom.

    Action!

    The emperor's face was gloomy, and the door was closed behind him. I don't know when the weather suddenly became hot and gray, as if it was going to rain.

    Fang Qiaohe put down Zhucui's head and stood up in a panic.

    Since she became a palace concubine, she has never sang a show again. Those exquisite outfits and valuable faces have all been put in the box and turned ashes.

    Fang Qiaohe dared to take them out and wipe them carefully with silk only when no one was there.

    Unexpectedly, the emperor came in, and his face was not good.

    "Fang Qiaohe, I actually underestimated you?" The emperor smiled and stepped closer and closer.

    Fang Qiaohe was in a panic, she knew that she might have been exposed.

    Trapped in the harem, Fang Qiaohe's perception of the outside world became more and more sluggish. From the hurry and secretiveness of the palace people, she faintly noticed that there was a big mess going on outside, but she didn't know anything about it.

    what happened? How could she be exposed?

    The most important thing is, if she is exposed, what about the eldest princess?

    "She has such a heartfelt good dog, I wonder what she promised you?"

    "Fame? Fortune?" The emperor guessed one by one.

    Suddenly, he stopped, a playful smile on his face.

    "No way, is she using her body to fascinate you?"

    "Shut up!" Fang Qiaohe was so furious that she even forgot that she was facing a murderous emperor.

    "Have you slept? Can she make you happy? Huh?

    "Is it more fun for me to be with you? Or does she have any special tricks? Let me listen to you?"

    "Shameless!" Fang Qiaohe scolded bitterly.

    She wept bitterly and waved her arms, hitting the emperor in the face.

    She couldn't bear it, the eldest princess who was brighter than the moonlight on her apex was so slandered by others.

    The emperor easily grabbed Fang Qiaohe's hand and threw her to the ground. Fang Qiaohe slammed his back on the sharp corner of the table, and then fell to the ground.

    The emperor pulled out a long whip from nowhere, and with the sharp sound of breaking wind, the whip fell on Fang Qiaohe.

    The skin is open to the flesh.

    "What a dog you don't know well."

    The emperor swung his whip fiercely. He had rarely been so angry. He clearly showed mercy and left a way out for this ignorant work, but she wanted to challenge his patience.