Fuzzy...

    Fu Sheng was so angry that he didn't know that for an artist, especially a female artist, the most taboo thing was a vague relationship? As soon as his family said that, how many people should think that Fu Sheng was married?

    Fu Sheng glanced at Zheng Zeliang again, he sat on Fu Sheng's chair without moving his head, his eyes were looking around in the dressing room, and his hands rubbed against his trousers from time to time. , at other times, his eyes twitched and twitched.

    Doesn't look like a good person.

    Xiao Wu: "What should I do now, the host, we don't know him at all!"

    Fu Sheng sat on the high stool made by makeup artist Yan Xueqing, with a straight back, and naturally looked down at Zheng Zeliang.

    "Zheng Zeliang," Fu Sheng didn't even think about whether she would be exposed because she wasn't close enough. She called the other party's full name, mainly because of someone who had caused her trouble. Fu Sheng was really close. stand up.

    Also, it's not necessary.

    "Let's break up." Fu Sheng said.

    Zheng Zeliang was stunned for a moment, then turned to a self-indulgent smile: "Don't make trouble."

    "I admit that I really didn't spend a lot of time with you, but I'm really busy, I'll come to you when I'm free. Well."

    "You miss me a lot, I know, alright girl, don't be stubborn, come and kiss." Zheng Zeliang said, actually stood up from the chair and opened his arms to hug Fu Sheng.

    Fu Sheng stepped on the floor and took a big step back, the high stool rubbed the floor and made a harsh screeching sound.

    "I didn't think about you, and I didn't speak hard." Fu Sheng took a deep breath, tried to adjust his mentality, and said to the person in front of him, "We are not suitable, you are busy and I am also busy, let's break up."

    Fu Sheng saw When he was with this person, the disgust that belonged to the original body appeared again. She was sure that even the original Fu Sheng, she didn't like this Zheng Zeliang.     Moreover, this kind of greasy and self-conscious, ordinary but inexplicably confident, came up like a man who had hands and feet on Fu Sheng, Fu Sheng couldn't figure out why the original body agreed to associate with him after ten days and ten nights.     Knock knock knock --     the door of the dressing room was knocked, and Xiang Wan's voice came in through the door panel.     "Sister, are you okay?" Xiang Wan asked.     She heard the fricative from the bar stool and the floor.     "It's okay." Fu Sheng said loudly.

    Someone was eavesdropping outside, and this realization made Fu Sheng even more angry. As soon as she thought that to the outside world, she was alone in a room with a person who was suspected of being a hidden marriage partner, she could ignore the opinions of unexpected people, but Xiang Wan...

    What would she think of Xiang Wan?

    Fu Sheng was very upset.

    "If there is nothing else, Mr. Zheng, please come back. Our actors are also very busy." Fu Sheng began to catch the guests.

    "Yes, you are busy, you are so hot now that you don't look down on me." Zheng Zeliang was indignant.

    "I've acted so many times before and it's not popular, but this one is popular. Do you think I don't know what you rely on to be superior? Why, do you want to be a big man and look down on me?"