Xiang Wan whispered in Fu Sheng's ear: "Sister, you were blushing at the time." The

    camera came from behind Xiang Wan, and half of Fu Sheng's face was blocked by Xiang Wan, only a pair of panicked eyes showed, embarrassed and shy .

    [A goes up, A goes up]

    [Hey, this is not going up, will you still fall in love? ]

    [As we all know, the eldest princess has no emotional line 2333]

    A sensible speech was mixed in the mighty head-pressing team: [Character behaviors should not be promoted to real people, Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan are very innocent friends. 】

    Just as Fu Sheng was about to praise this barrage, he saw a group of people behind him swiping the previous one down.

    [ky weird, spoiler]

    Fu Sheng was puzzled: "They know it's fake, why aren't they allowed to be reminded?"

    Xiang Wan was silent for a moment, then said softly, "Because fakes are addicting, you must Do you distinguish between true and false so clearly?"

    Fu Sheng leaned back with an indifferent expression: "Is it a child, can the true and false be the same? Unless you can deceive for a lifetime, once the false is uncovered, you will not be able to return it. It 's over." The

    plot progressed to the point where the eldest princess revealed to Fang Qiaohe that her girlfriend's name was Zhi Xia, and she insisted on giving Fang Qiaohe'an a unique name of her own. Blockbuster news.

    Fu Sheng sat up straight and narrowed his eyes to identify.

    On her side, Xiang Wan's eyes darkened. Just now, Fu Sheng had no intention of speaking, but the listeners took it to heart. Fu Sheng hates deception, and Xiang Wan has already suffered from it. In this game, she is getting deeper and deeper, and she almost shows her true heart, but Fu Sheng grabbed her stupid trick and forced the relationship between the two back. A working relationship that can only be co-operated with hype.

    Xiang Wan's efforts for so long were in vain.

    She is now like a gambler who has gone to the table, adding more money round by round, and she can't stand it anymore. Fu Sheng sat across from the gaming table calmly, she didn't know Xiang Wan's trump card, but Xiang Wan knew it herself.

    She had deceived Fu Sheng from the very beginning, which was equivalent to Xiang Wan holding a handful of number cards with different numbers and different suits, and it was a joke when she said it.

    The only chance now is that before the trump card is revealed, no one will know that Xiang Wan has a bad card. As long as she can hide it, even if she hides it for a lifetime, it will be a turnaround.

    Fu Sheng said that once the fake one is exposed, there is no turning back, unless it can be deceived for a lifetime.

    Fu Sheng was still watching the bullet screen attentively. At the end of the episode, the picture stayed on the playful smile of the eldest princess. He was hit by Xiang Wan, and the barrage was still stuck on the two people exchanging nicknames, and they all shouted for excitement. Almost no one noticed the language of the camera.

    The eldest princess is not sincere, she is a chess player, and the chess piece is dizzy at this time, and she does not know that she is already on the chessboard.

    In the mad dance of CP fans, the ending song sounded, and some people cheered "Xia He" CP's debut today, and hot searches were synchronized on social networks.