On the second day, there was an unforgiving master in the harem.

    "Speaking of which, there will be too many dark scenes for the director." Yan Xueqing helped Fu Sheng sort out the look while complaining in a low voice.

    Fu Sheng smiled lightly, "It's a bit too much."

    "Will that affect Mr. Fu's role?" Yan Xueqing was a little nervous, she was expecting Fu Sheng to become a hit, and she would also rise with the tide.

    "What the director cuts out are invalid plots. As long as a character can have a classic scene, it can be remembered by the audience."

    Regarding invalid plots, Yan Xueqing still seems to understand.

    Fu Sheng sighed and had to give her an example, "For example, as an audience, would you like to see Fang Qiaohe being forced to commit himself to the emperor?"

    "Yeah no no no!" Yan Xueqing shook her head frantically, "That's disgusting."

    "So, at this time, you should leave it blank, or cut the dark scene. Just let the audience know that this is the case, and you don't have to let them. I see."

    Fu Sheng said, cueing Xiao Wu in his heart, "Did you hear it, it's you, Chen Jinsheng's kind of opening lightning strike, and write less in the future."

    Fu Sheng also arranged for Xiao Wu to give the original body the power and sex trade. brooding.

    Xiao Wu: "Wow! I've learned, I've learned!"

    As he was talking, Fu Sheng's phone on the table vibrated, the screen lit up, and Xiang Wan sent a message.

    When Yan Xueqing saw it, she covered her mouth and smiled without saying a word. She simply turned her back and muttered: "See no evil." Xiang Wan

    sent a message: "The media will visit the class in the next play, please pay attention to the business."

    Fu Sheng The corner of his mouth twitched, he didn't expect Xiang Wan to move so fast.

    I heard that there are many talented people in Xiang Wan's studio, especially her agent is very friendly, and there is nothing her agent can't reach in the circle.

    Fu Sheng's eyes narrowed suddenly. With such an excellent team, can't they really stop the photos taken by the two paparazzi?

    Xiang Wan's reputation has not been clean since his debut. The team behind such a person must be the best at resolving accidents and making them invisible, rather than waiting for an accident to do public relations.

    Fu Sheng smelled a breath that made her uneasy.

    However, suspicion is the most powerless thing in the world. Fu Sheng can't question Xiang Wan just by guessing. After all, Xiang Wan has always been very positive so far.

    But no matter what, the matter has already happened, and Fu Sheng's re-reading does not mean that she is willing to be ridiculed by someone holding her head on her head. The top priority now is to appease Xia Xiangwan's group of fans who are jumping up and down.

    It is definitely unrealistic for Xiang Wan to go off the court in person to attack the fans. They should be led to realize that the relationship between the two owners is very good. They are being used by someone with a heart, and how to make them believe that it will depend on the media visit in the afternoon.

    After tossing for a long time, Fu Sheng finally unlocked the new look, her hair was combed into a woman's style, she put on a gorgeous dress, and the precious jewelry set off her peerless face.