Based on that photo alone, it can be said that the relationship between Xiang Wan and Fu Sheng is tense, but this is a lie that can't be clarified.

    As long as they make an anti-brainwashing bag that they are deeply in love with the He Mu sisters, the rumors will be self-defeating.

    Everything looked at Xiang Wan's attitude, and the group probably thought that Xiang Wan could not tolerate this fast-rising Fu Sheng just like them.

    Maybe Xiang Wan's fans will come out to attack Fu Sheng in the middle, but they don't know that Xiang Wan is the unreasonable one, after all, whoever flirts first is cheap. If the righteous masters came out to speak up for Fu, they would definitely shut up.

    Thinking like this, Xiang Wan acquiesced in this hype against Fu Sheng.

    Because once the incident happened, Fu Sheng would definitely agree to Xiang Wan's proposal in order to quickly quell the criticism from the outside world, and the two would be able to appear intimately in the public eye again.

    Whether it's true or not, Fu Sheng will come back to her in the end, instead of being reluctant to talk to her like yesterday, the relationship between the two seems to have returned to its original point overnight.

    As long as Fu Sheng is still by her side, Xiang Wan will have the confidence to moisten things into her heart silently, like a frog in warm water. Fu Sheng is used to Xiang Wan's protection and will one day fall in love with her as she wishes.

    However, Xiang Wan regretted it.

    When she saw the smoky comments on the Internet and Fu Sheng's name appear together, she regretted that she wanted to kill herself who made this decision last night.

    Xiang Wan's agent was right, this was a bad move, far from Xiang Wan's former level.

    Xiang Wan didn't know how it became like this. She was sure that she was only interested in Fu Sheng, but every time she got close, every time she got to know her, every day they experienced together seemed to push her. Xiang Wan walked towards the direction that made her terrified.

    Is she really tempted?

    Xiang Wan didn't know, she only knew that she was no longer comfortable.

    Xiang Wan clenched her fists by her side, her palms were full of cold sweat, Fu Sheng's eyes hovered over her face like a knife, and there were countless moments when Xiang Wan wanted to simply confess like Fu Sheng.

    Although this will undoubtedly push Fu Sheng further.

    But Fu Sheng once said that she hates deception and betrayal the most.

    One second, two seconds...

    Time passed in Fu Sheng's silence.

    When Xiang Wan finally couldn't hold back and planned to confess, Fu Sheng said, "Okay, I believe in you."

    Xiang Wan seemed to have picked up a lottery ticket that could win millions of jackpots on the road . Fear overwhelmed joy, causing Xiang Wan to worry in advance about how to live after losing this wealth.

    "It seems that I really don't have any black material," Fu Sheng chuckled, "Can they only come up with such a plan after squatting for so long?"

    "Don't be embarrassed, I'm not afraid of this trick. "Fu Sheng actually comforted Xiang Wan in turn.

    "Then... I'm afraid my sister will be in business with me for a while. I'll find some media friends to witness that we have a good relationship. The crew doesn't have those open and secret fights. This matter should be over." Xiang Wan said .