Fu Sheng may or may not be able to guarantee that he will strictly refuse.

    We can only hope that Xiang Wan is a measured person. At this time, he should say, "I'm joking, don't take it to heart."

    Xiang Wan: "Okay!"

    "My sister promised to give me a wish, Then I have to think about it carefully, when I make a wish, my sister must not go back on it!"

    Xiang Wan's gesture of pushing her nose on her face is very skilled.

    Fu Sheng: I regret it very much.

    But the words were indeed spoken by her, and Fu Sheng still wanted to be humiliated, especially in front of Xiang Wan, she strangely developed a mentality similar to a man's damn self-esteem, she just couldn't do it on the spot and vomited. things to come.

    Fu Sheng said, "Don't worry, of course I won't regret it."

    With Fu Sheng's assurance, Xiang Wan laughed like a little fox who was stealing the meat, so he was about to sign and seal the contract on the spot, forcing Fu Sheng to get along with him. She signed a two-way agreement with no estoppel.

    Fu Sheng suddenly felt cheated. Maybe the so-called saying of blowing eyelashes and making a wish was originally made up by Xiang Wan to deceive her.

    Mistake!

    Xiao Wu: "If you say it out, the water you pour out will be hard to collect!"

    Fu Sheng: "...Shut up!" The

    evening social activities came to an end amid Xiang Wan's joy and Fu Sheng's regret. The two of them were just having a drink before going to bed, and there was a shooting task the next day, so naturally they couldn't drink freely.

    Back in the hotel room, Fu Sheng took a shower, then lay on the bed and pulled out the script again and again.

    Fu Sheng's comments are densely packed between the lines. Now the script in her hand is much thicker than when she first joined the group. Some of them are the notes added by Fu Sheng herself, and most of them are fly pages sent by screenwriter Xie Budong from time to time.

    The fate of the character Fang Qiaohe can be said to have been rewritten.

    What about the original body?

    Fu Sheng turned a few pages and became more and more uneasy. She called Xiao Wu: "We have unlocked the key branch, has the Lord God unlocked any other permissions for you?"

    Xiao Wu: "No, huh! The Lord God said that only by completing the task can you Granted permission, but there is no reward for triggering the task, or the task itself is a reward."

    "So," Fu Sheng closed the script, "you are still a piece of shit."

    Xiao Wu can't help, and the original story needs to be Fu. Sheng explores by himself, and now it is known that the original body will be particularly angry when encountering an alpha who is unreasonable and deceived by pheromone.

    Then how could she be able to take Chen Jinsheng's room card to find him such a self-deprecating thing?

    Xiao Wu: "Maybe she intends to beat Chen Chen?"

    No, it's almost the same as Fu Sheng, but the original body and Fu Sheng's philosophy of conduct are completely different.

    And, most importantly, the original body's estrus period was just in those days...

    "Little Wu," Fu Sheng asked eagerly, "As an adult omega, would anyone forget to use the inhibitor every month?"

    "Ordinarily... ... something as important as an inhibitor will never be forgotten."