just... . It makes people blush strangely.

    "Mr. Yang, what do you think? You still understand the market." Director Han said.

    Producer Yang always said that she doesn't understand art, and of course she doesn't need to understand art as a businessman, but she has a very sensitive sense of the audience market, and her old partners are willing to ask her for advice when they are struggling.

    Mr. Yang has already finished reading it. She folded her arms in front of her and pondered, "I think Xiao Xie is right."

    "Since we are all going to use our Mr. Fu as a selling point, let's work harder." Yang Xiangping sighed. With a laugh, he instructed Director Han to rewind the film a little further, "I also suggest reshooting the previous section."

    "The first time the eldest princess said goodbye to Fang Qiaohe, who had entered the Buddhist hall by mistake, she patted Fang Qiaohe's hand through the sleeve. I suggest not to use the sleeve. If you want to touch your hand, you can touch it openly." Mr. Yang said, his eyes from Xiang Wan's face quickly crossed.

    Xiang Wan immediately broke out in a cold sweat, did she see it?

    "This..." Director Han hesitated.

    "Take a version to see the effect. If you feel it, we will have another gimmick in the next episode." Mr. Yang is calmly analyzing.

    "Okay..." Director Han agreed hesitantly, "Teacher Xiang and Teacher Fu, do you have any opinion?"

    "No problem." The two of them said in unison.

    Xiang Wan looked at Fu Sheng, and Fu Sheng smiled generously, which made her even more shocked.

    Touching hands is a great opportunity. Xiang Wan should have been happy, but the suggestion from President Yang made Xiang Wan lose his confidence.

    This woman, Producer Yang, seems to have a good relationship with everyone. Xiang Wan has cooperated with her several times, and she is very familiar with face, but Xiang Wan knows in her heart that Producer Yang does not consider her a friend at all.

    Old fox.

    "Then let's make another film, and call it a day!" Director Han encouraged the staff.

    It is said to be a reshoot, but the lighting, scenery, and makeup have to be re-made. In one sentence, the entire crew is tossed upside down, that is, the big boss has such a privilege.

    The whispered and vague complaints flashed past, and the entire crew was re-running like a sophisticated instrument. The hairpin on the head was unplugged and re-inserted, and it was restored little by little according to the previous makeup.

    The light and shadow props reversed the time and space, and the long princess and Fang Qiaohe stood at the fateful intersection again.

    The sky was bright, and the eldest princess narrowed her eyes, as if she had not seen such bright sunshine for a long time.

    She stretched out her hand, and for a while she couldn't tell which was paler between her skin and the white robe. The eldest princess hesitated for a moment, and finally placed her hand gently on the back of Fang Qiaohe's hand.

    Respectfully and restrainedly, I took two shots.

    Fang Qiaohe's hands are warm, soft, and the touch of the skin is more intoxicating than expected.

    But the eldest princess can't be intoxicated.

    "Go back, don't delay your errand." The eldest princess could only say that.