"His Royal Highness, I'm here." Fang Qiaohe called softly.

    Seeing that no one answered, Fang Qiaohe hesitated for a moment, then walked towards the Buddhist hall.

    The Buddhist hall concealed the door, and the dull sandalwood wafted out of it. Fang Qiaohe dared to push the door. Unexpectedly, a hand stretched out from behind the door and pulled her in.

    Fang Qiaohe raised her head in horror, facing the talking eyes of Her Royal Highness Princess Chang.

    Now, those eyes were gleaming, full of stubbornness.

    "Hahaha, did you scare you?" The eldest princess laughed.

    Fang Qiaohe stroked his chest, still in shock, his heart was thumping.

    "His Royal Highness..." Fang Qiaohe was about to speak when the eldest princess pushed back with a finger.

    "My name is Zhi Xia."

    Fang Qiaohe's eyes slowly widened. Did the eldest princess tell her her boudoir name?

    The door behind her closed with a click, and Fang Qiaohe was trapped between the eldest princess and the door panel. The sudden tension made her heart palpitate, and she didn't even know how to deal with the eldest princess' preference.

    Yu Li is not suitable.

    Did the superiors tell the slaves their boudoir names?

    However, isn't it illegal for Fang Qiaohe to be invited this time?

    Although she hadn't read many books, the ethical guidelines of opera genres were often imprinted in Fang Qiaohe's brain. After she entered the palace, she always reminded herself to follow the rules, for fear of taking a wrong step, but she knew in her heart that she From the bottom of my heart, I yearn for the romance of the talented and beautiful in the drama.

    She was afraid of going beyond the etiquette, so she always restrained herself with etiquette, but she couldn't help but want to break the etiquette.

    "To... to Xia..." Fang Qiaohe called out the princess's boudoir name in a soft voice, so soft that it seemed to be scattered in the wind at any time, but the princess was so close to her, even if it was She could hear a whisper from a lover.

    "That's right, why do you have to live with me so much?" The eldest princess was in a good mood and let go of Fang Qiaohe.

    Fresh air suddenly poured into the two of them, and Fang Qiaohe had the illusion of breathing again.

    Aftermath.

    "People always call me Your Royal Highness, and some even take my title Fu Rou as my name. It's been a long time since no one knew that I was Zhi Xia." The

    eldest princess walked to the table, picked up a teapot and poured out two cups. Fragrant tea, his eyes signaled Fang Qiaohe to take one of them, and then he picked up the other cup and drank it.

    The eldest princess seems to be very different from the rumors.

    "Qiao Xian'er..." The

    eldest princess said suddenly, so frightened that Fang Qiaohe choked on her tea, she arched her body and coughed for a long while, and the eldest princess patted her back with guilt on her face.

    Along the way, the speed of the eldest princess slowed down. Her fair fingers were attached to Fang Qiaohe's back, and even through a layer of clothing, she could easily feel the ups and downs of her spine.