The one who sent the private message was the waiter who asked for a group photo during dinner that day. She didn't know Fu Sheng at that time, but now...

    "Ah, ah, ah, you are Qiao Xian'er!!!"

    "I love it so much. You woohoo!"

    "No, I don't love you, only Xiangwan loves you woohoo!"

    "Teacher Fu, don't worry, I will never say it, I will keep it a secret, and always support the beauty of Double O Love!"

    The man sent a tearful expression with a cat's head, and closed the microphone with happiness.

    Fu Sheng raised his eyes and confirmed again that she was indeed from Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan's CP Chaohua Plaza, so...

    The logic of the little fans is: although the whole world knows that you are real, but I don't say it?

    What bad thoughts can fine

    fans have?

    Fu Sheng returned a grateful heart, and then completely logged out of the account.

    【Congratulations. 】

    Producer Mr. Yang sent a message.

    Fu Sheng has a lot of topicality, and topics mean money.

    [Mr. Fu won the victory, and the audience and I are looking forward to the next amazing performance of Mr. Fu. 】

    Fu Sheng raised the corner of his mouth, and quickly poked his fingers on the screen.

    [I'm glad that President Yang likes my performance, I hope I won't cause you trouble. 】

    Fu Sheng intends to mention Chen Shao, and she hopes to get an answer from President Yang.

    She has no foundation now. If she wants to be flamboyant and wanton in the circle, she really needs the support of capital. Fu Sheng will not be committed to Chen Shao and others. Those stinking Alphas will only lust for her body, and Fu Sheng needs a person who is always calm and has vision. investors.

    Do not engage in pornography, isn't it delicious to make money?

    【how could be? Mr. Fu is my favorite. 】

    Mr. Yang made a choice very easily. To be exact, when she sent this message, the choice had already been made.

    Yang Xiangping and Fu Sheng agreed to have tea together the next day, and the two old foxes ended the conversation peacefully. It was completely impossible to see that just a few days ago, Mr. Yang almost ruined Fu Sheng's career.

    "The host is big," Xiao Wu was a little worried, "this Mr. Yang looks very dangerous, she turned her face on Chen Shao and didn't recognize anyone, are you sure you want to get on her pirate ship?"

    "Xiao Wu," Fu Sheng Shen Shen "To correct a few points of yours."

    "First of all, she is the producer of the drama "The Empress", and she is the big boss. As long as I want to be in this drama, I must seek a living in her hands. There is no such thing as going on her pirate ship. "

    Secondly, it's not difficult to deal with people like President Yang. As long as you can provide her with benefits, she will always be the most reliable friend."

    "Of course," Fu Sheng suddenly smiled, "if you are like Chen Shao." Not only can he not provide benefits, but he even tried to stop her from making money with some ridiculous friendship, so it's no wonder she was abandoned."

    "Human, it's important to have self-knowledge."

    Fu Sheng slowly got up and walked to the huge full-length mirror in front of the wardrobe. , the loose nightdress hangs down naturally, and the delicate calf reflects the satin-like light.

    Fu Sheng stepped on the floor with bare feet, and every toenail was trimmed round and lovely, revealing lustrous water.

    She has such a tough personality, but she is a delicate omega. Fu Sheng looks at herself with critical eyes. The gentle and gentle appearance of the original body seems to be unable to suppress Fu Sheng's wild nature gradually.

    "Xiao Wu, what are you thinking?" Fu Sheng suddenly called by name.

    "Ah! I'm thinking... If the host only wants a backer, I think Xiang Wan is... also very good. She has a deep background and has a lot of capital in the circle. And I have a good relationship with Da Da, so you don't have to worry about turning around and being sold by her."

    Xiao Wu still has a relationship with President Yang after all.

    Fu Sheng smiled, and in the mirror she burst into an identical smile. Under the dim light, it was like a rose quietly opening its first petal.

    "Xiang Wan, I can't trust her." Fu Sheng said.

    Xiao Wu: "Ehhh?"

    "Why? She has always been very friendly to the host, and it's also very pleasant to get along with her, right? You have dinner together, go to the bar together, and you even spent

    the night together a few days ago!" The Lord personally ended up dismantling the CP, and Xiao Wu couldn't accept the stimulation.

    "It's just to eat, drink, play and have fun with her. It's just what my friends do. You think too much." Fu Sheng held his temper, like coaxing a child, "The adult world, how can it be that simple."

    Fu Sheng closed When she closed her eyes, her mind was like that of Xiang Wan's elder sister and her eldest sister being coquettish for a short time. She insisted on eating her own ice cream, dragged herself to the bar, and fell drunk in her arms... In the

    bar, the drunk gangster A At that time, Xiang Wan grabbed Fu Sheng's wrist and whispered in her ear: "Dangerous"... I

    was tricked into pimping by the agent, and when there were people around, Xiang Wan kicked open the door of the private room, Pulling Fu Sheng to run wildly on the street...

    Looking back now, in the wind that day, there seemed to be a little indescribable fragrance. Fu Sheng once smelled Xiang Wan's hair, which made her very comfortable. the taste of.

    "Xiao Wu," Fu Sheng said leisurely, "do you think Xiang Wan is a green tea?"

    "Is it...?" Xiao Wu couldn't say either.

    "She must be." Fu Sheng laughed.

    If it is eighteen-year-old Fu Sheng. She may indeed not be able to distinguish the means of these girls, but now she can actually see through it at a glance, and Xiang Wan has been clumsily trying to please her.

    Boy, you're still very persistent.

    Fu Sheng murmured to himself: "You said, what is she planning?"