After a while, Xiang Wan put a mouthful of untouched yogurt back on the coffee table, her throat trembled, and a vague voice hovered between her lips and tongue.

    "Sister, you're going to be hot." As

    soon as the words fell, Fu Sheng's mind also exclaimed Xiao Wu: "Master, you kill me!"

    Fu Sheng's expression was stern, and Xiang Wan simply took out his mobile phone without any effort. Search, Fu Sheng's name is now clearly hanging on the hot search.

    #fangqiaohejumei#

    Click on the topic, and all you see are the screenshots of the snow dance song just now. Fu Sheng is like a cold plum in the snow, and every frame is so beautiful that people cry.

    Sliding down, Xiang Wan saw more and more discussions about Fu Sheng, and the focus was not limited to beauty.

    [My God, what is the ultimate expression management? How can Qiao Xian’er frown or smile like she is seducing me woo woo! Woman, you succeeded in attracting me! ]

    [You all go and interpret the credits, that Qiao Xian'er's lyrics are not dubbed, they are the original voices of the actors! ! ! Is Ning a Kraken! 】

    【Oh my God, Fang Qiaohe's actors have actually acted in so many plays before? Why did I only meet her today, everyone, come to Kangkang Bao to hide Mr. Fu, Mr. Fu is worth it! ]

    Eight of the next ten pages are rainbow farts, and the patterns are not repeated. Xiang Wan laughs when she looks at it. She puts her phone in front of Fu Sheng, and then wears a messy mess that feels like home. Curly hair suddenly stuck his face out from behind the phone, "Is sister happy?"

    Fu Sheng read a few pages of comments with Xiang Wan's hand, and the corners of his mouth evoked a gentle arc.

    Fu Sheng's original body, who doesn't know where he is going, can you see this?

    The lingering ending song was still playing, Xiao Wu was still howling meaninglessly, Xiang Wan propped up on the sofa beside Fu Sheng with one hand, and held up the phone to Fu Sheng, her chestnut curly hair was casually hanging by the side of her ear, carefully. Smells like a subtle tea aroma.

    Everything was perfect, except...

    Xiang Wan misestimated how much the soft hotel fabric sofa could withstand the deformation, the sponge near the supporting hand collapsed, she lost her strength and fell down.

    "Be careful!" Fu Sheng opened his arms subconsciously.

    Her body reacted faster than her words, but unfortunately Xiang Wan wouldn't roll to the ground from this angle. Fu Sheng's action would only make Xiang Wan slam into her arms firmly.

    Moreover, it was like Fu Sheng had to imprison people in his arms.

    Two seconds later, Xiang Wan stumbled up and got up, with a strange blush on the tip of his ear.

    "Master, why do you have to hug her?" Xiao Wu asked.

    "Which eye did you see me hug her?" Fu Sheng argued.

    Xiao Wu: "Two."

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    Fu Sheng: "You can clearly hear what I'm thinking, don't put a hat on my head." On the

    other side, the party involved Xiang Wan Seemingly more reasonable, she gathered up the hair that had slipped on her shoulders, turned her head behind her ears, covered her lovely ears tightly, cleared her throat, and said as usual, "I'm sorry, my hands slipped. "

    Fu Sheng believed it on the spot.

    A strange atmosphere suddenly emerged between the two of them, and silence swept over. In order to ease the embarrassment, Fu Sheng picked up a cup of yogurt on the table and drank it, only to find Xiang Wanzheng staring at her in surprise when he put it down.

    "What's wrong?" Fu Sheng had a bad premonition.

    "That cup is mine."

    Fu Sheng's eyes quickly switched to the yogurt cup. There was a red lip print on the rim of the milky white ceramic cup, and there was another cup on Fu Sheng's left. The rim was clean. It's full inside.

    No! ! !

    Fu Sheng shouted in his heart.

    "Steady, the host is big! She is secretly changing the concept!" Xiao Wu has never been so clever as he is now.

    "She never drank that cup at all. The two cups are the same. There is nothing for you or me. I can only say that now that you have finished drinking this cup, then this cup is yours.

    " If you are honest enough, she will think that you are not flirting." Xiao Wu firmly said.

    Fu Sheng: "I wasn't teasing at all!"

    "Then please pass me the cup." Xiang Wan pointed to the full cup of yogurt next to Fu Sheng, and took a small sip under Fu Sheng's gaze. Take a sip.

    In fact, it's no wonder that Fu Sheng took it wrong. After all, the cup she drank was on Fu Sheng's right hand, and the other cup was on her left. When people are unconscious, they will definitely use their dominant hand to take things.

    Xiang Wan buried her head and smiled. She did it on purpose, but Fu Sheng didn't realize it.

    After the embarrassing experience, the previous hug didn't seem so embarrassing, and thanks to Xiao Wu's messing around, Fu Sheng seemed to be invulnerable now.

    Or rather, numb.

    She regained her language function: "Xiang Wan, did you record the last scene later?"

    According to the script at the time, Fang Qiaohe played by Fu Sheng did not have any intersection with the eldest princess, and the last look she originally saw The Emperor Xiang didn't pay attention to Xiang Wan's expression in the shadow next to him.

    "There is no supplementary recording, it is the original painting at that time." Xiang Wan put down the yogurt, and there was a circle of milk stains on her lips, which was completely different from the dazzling surprise and ambition of the princess at that moment.

    "I was watching my sister at the time."

    On the screen of the mobile phone left in the corner of the sofa, the hot comments were still being refreshed, and neither of them saw it. Now the rainbow fart on the top with the most likes has been quietly updated. replaced by comments.

    [Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhly ! ! 】